Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 3x CLI!!!! Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX 3x CLI!!!! Approved

Hello all! I am using my time in the garden very effectively. I was approved 70 days ago for a $2k limit delta gold card and 5 days after I was approved for a $1k limit on my Amex everyday card. Today I requested and was approved for a 3x CLI on my delta card bringing it to $6k.
I have only put $500 spend on the two cards in two months. I am requesting to basically switch the limits on the two cards since I foresee myself using the everyday card more often. I am thinking of reallocating to have the $6k on the everyday card instead or some variation of that. (Maybe $4k/$2k still deciding) since the delta rewards aren't really doing much for me without travel for a while.

DPs at the time of approval I was at 660s for my scores and today my experian fico8 was up to 695 when I applied. I did get an increase in my income since the time of applying as well. 

thank you for all your help and advice! It is definitely good to see it all paying off! 

20 REPLIES 20
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX 3x CLI!!!! Approved

Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉 @Anonymous

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

...  approved for a 3x CLI on my delta card bringing it to $6k ...

Sweet 3x CLI approval -- Congrats! Smiley Happy & thanks for the DPs. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 21
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 4 of 21
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

|  
Message 5 of 21
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats on the triple lindy!!! Smiley Very Happy

You're lucky to squeeze it out with them as of late. They're holding on to those CLs a little tighter these days.

Just hit them up myself a few minutes ago on the Amex Delta Gold. No 3x for me. But at least it was a CLI!! Something is always better than nothing!Smiley Wink

Enjoy the new buying power! Cheers!!

Message 6 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, enjoy it Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 21
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations
@Anonymous

🦇🥊💥✅🦇🥊💥✅🦇🥊💥✅
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Increase!!!

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your 3X CLI.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.