cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Everyday Approval!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

AMEX Everyday Approval!!

So I saw that I was pre qualified for the AMEX Everyday Card. I was paranoid that it wasn’t an actual preapproval because of recent inquires, but I guess I should be more optimistic. Was approved for a SL of $2000. Which I believe put me over 10 k worth of credit since the beginning of my credit journey in January. =D

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX Everyday Approval!!

Congratulations mate on your approval, I have one too love me some AmexSmiley LOLHeartCongratulations_misti.gif

Message 2 of 13
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the family. Love me some Amex Smiley Happy

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 3 of 13
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 4 of 13
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new card and credit journey!

Message 5 of 13
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

CARDS: Discover It | QuickSilver One | Open Sky | Kohl’s | BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | OverStock
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574
Message 6 of 13
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your ED approval! I love mine.

|  
Message 7 of 13

Grats on the ED card !

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 8 of 13
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Amex ED approval!

Currently: Gardening since 12/29/2019

Message 9 of 13
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS @CoachLuke99 on your AmEx Everyday approval and Welcome to the AmEx family!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25K
Macy's AMEX $1K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7,500

TCL - $165K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.