cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Mastercard Upgrade and CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Member

Target Mastercard Upgrade and CLI

I was notified about a month ago about my REDcard being upgraded to a Target Mastercard this month which marks my two year anniversary with them. The card is currently on its way and I'm excited to recieve it! I was also surprised to learn that they gave me a $7000 CLI to go along with it! My credit limit was at $2000 but now it is $9000 which was completely unexpected. I shop at Target on almost a weekly basis so I'm happy that my patronage has been rewarded lol.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Valued Contributor

Re: Target Mastercard Upgrade and CLI

21785i28A83A703392EAB8.gif

Message 2 of 8

Grats on both, one heck of a CLI for the card too Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 8
Super Contributor

Well Congrats there Mr. Aficionado of CreditSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
Regular Contributor

Congrats OP would love to be selected. Put my name in the hat for the next go round Smiley Happy
Kohl's $3K | Cap1 QS $2K | Target Redcard $1.8K | Citi DC $6.4K | Amex BCE $1K | Dick's ScoreRewards MC 10K | Amex ED $10.2K | Amex Schwab Platinum NPSL | Amex Schwab Investor 3K | Rakuten 2K | WF CashWise VS $9K | Discover IT $4.8K | Disco IT Miles (#2) 2K | Citizen's Bank Cashback Plus WMC $9.7K | Fidelity Rewards VS $5K | USBank Cash+ VS $5K | Cap1 Savor 16K | BBT Spectrum Cash Rewards VS 7.5K | BBT Cash Rewards #2 4.5K | BBT Bright 5K | BBVA ClearPoints 7.5K | PNC Cash Rewards 6K | EX 706 | TU 708 | EQ 741
Message 5 of 8
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Target Mastercard Upgrade and the 4X PLUS Auto CLI - Way To Go!!! Smiley Wink 

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25K
Macy's AMEX $1K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7,500

TCL - $166.5K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 6 of 8
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I finally went from 600 to 1k on my recent statement but it's still just a regular redcard. It was my first card (almost 10 years old!) so I will keep it forever regardless...

Message 7 of 8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@darkpearl wrote:

Congrats! I finally went from 600 to 1k on my recent statement but it's still just a regular redcard. It was my first card (almost 10 years old!) so I will keep it forever regardless...

Hopefully you just got on the train. Took me 4 years to get my first. Now I've had 3, one every 3 months. If the pattern continues, this month I should get a huge one and 3 months from now, an upgrade! 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.