Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD FCU Visa Signature $25K 7.49%

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: AOD FCU Visa Signature $25K 7.49%

Congrats @Aim_High! I think this is one of the higher SL's I've seen. Absolute highest SL and lowest APR -- this one is a real gem

Message 41 of 53
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Congrats @Aim_High! I think this is one of the higher SL's I've seen. Absolute highest SL and lowest APR -- this one is a real gem

Thanks, @credit_is_crack!  I think I was the first approval to post publicly with $25K limit on My Fico.  Since then, several more have seen the potential, asked for and gotten the same terms, so I'm not alone. According to RAJ, that is their maximum unsecured exposure across all credit cards and loans.  There was also a posting that a CSR said they don't do traditional CLI (only via a new application) so ask for the limit you want when you apply.

Still, it's a great limit and APR and a true gem! 

AOD FCU has been pretty genrerous and lenient with all of us.  I've seen approvals for the Signature card down around a 650 (although that is typically-lower FICO EQ5 model, not the Bankcard Fico Score 8's and 9's commonly quoted on My Fico and used by more lenders.)  And this was with $10K to $20K limits and 9.99% APR!! Still very attractive terms.    

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 42 of 53
Aim_High
Super Contributor

U p d a t e ....

... and exactly (9) days later, guess what came in the mail today?  Smiley Happy

Going to the store soon so she's all activated and ready for a 'test drive'!  Lol Smiley LOL

The UNICORN is REAL! 

AOD_FCU_VISA.jpg

Business Cards

Message 43 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aim_High wrote:

U p d a t e ....

... and exactly (9) days later, guess what came in the mail today?  Smiley Happy

Going to the store soon so she's all activated and ready for a 'test drive'!  Lol Smiley LOL

The UNICORN is REAL! 

AOD_FCU_VISA.jpg

Mine is in the mailbox. One of my roommates will have to go get it because I have been having serious anxiety issues the past few days but it's raining right now so it may not happen til tomorrow. 

Message 44 of 53
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

U p d a t e ....

The UNICORN is REAL! 

AOD_FCU_VISA.jpg

Good looking card nice and clean. How does it feel?

Message 45 of 53
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aim_High wrote:

U p d a t e ....

The UNICORN is REAL! 

AOD_FCU_VISA.jpg

Mine is in the mailbox. One of my roommates will have to go get it because I have been having serious anxiety issues the past few days but it's raining right now so it may not happen til tomorrow. 

Congrats also, @Anonymous!  Sorry to hear of the anxiety. Smiley Sad Is it worse due to all the coronavirus concerns and stresses?  Hope it eases soon. 

Business Cards

Message 46 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aim_High wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Aim_High wrote:

U p d a t e ....

The UNICORN is REAL! 

AOD_FCU_VISA.jpg

Congrats also, @Anonymous!  Sorry to hear of the anxiety. Smiley Sad Is it worse due to all the coronavirus concerns and stresses?  Hope it eases soon. 

I have panic disorder, agoraphobia, and generalized anxiety disorder so I'm always dealing with some degree of anxiety but the last few days have been awful. My roommates wanted to play Pandemic last night and I had a panic attack while they were setting up the board and had to run to my room and lie in bed for four hours. Smiley Frustrated

It's just something I have to deal with. I'm tapering off my anxiety meds since I've been on them so long they are making my anxiety worse so I probably need to just hold for a few days until I feel better again. Thanks though. Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 53
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

@Aim_High wrote:

U p d a t e ....

The UNICORN is REAL! 

AOD_FCU_VISA.jpg

Good looking card nice and clean. How does it feel?

I also think it's a classy and clean-looking card!  The weight is typical credit card weight.  It would be nice if more lenders made their cards a little heavier and sturdier.  For example, I have basic cards like this one and my PenFed Power Cash, my metal Chase Sapphire Reserve which is of course much heavier than the plastics but lighter than something like an AMEX Platinum, and then I have my mid-grade Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless and World of Hyatt cards which are also plastic but just feel a little heavier and nicer.  So I won't complain, but I wish more lenders would use that slighly heavier plastic material more often.  

But hey, as long as it spends and works well, nothing to complain about here!  Lol Smiley LOL

Business Cards

Message 48 of 53
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

U p d a t e ....

The UNICORN is REAL! 

AOD_FCU_VISA.jpg

That's a good looking card. I like the stars.

Message 49 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! It always amazes me to see people with such high credit limits. Absolutely amazing!!

Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.