Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Approval! (Update: Walmart too!)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Approval! (Update: Walmart too!)

Was at work doing a little shopping on Amazon for some items and decided to app for the store card at checkout.  Thought it would be denied since I can't seem to get that darn Walmart cardSmiley Frustrated......approved for $700!  Not much, but enough to get most of the things I need from there.Smiley Very Happy 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Amazon Approval!

@Anonymous wrote:

Was at work doing a little shopping on Amazon for some items and decided to app for the store card at checkout.  Thought it would be denied since I can't seem to get that darn Walmart cardSmiley Frustrated......approved for $700!  Not much, but enough to get most of the things I need from there.Smiley Very Happy 

You WILL get that "darn" Walmart Card now. Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations and Happy Amazon Shopping!

PS: Call them up sometime and request a CLI and they should have no problem raising it.

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Amazon card!  Woman Very Happy  It will grow quickly.  Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  This one grows pretty well.  I think I went from $600 SL to $5000 in less than six months.  

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! That was my starting limit and now it is 14k!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

PS: Call them up sometime and request a CLI and they should have no problem raising it.

Thanks!  I did go and try for the Walmart card too......I should really be in the gardenSmiley Sad....approved for $600Smiley Very Happy  Now off to the garden I go for real this time lol!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for $2200 last week and got it up to $5000 shortly afterwards. Good luck!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for $2200 last week and got it up to $5000 shortly afterwards. Good luck!

Thanks!  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!  I did go and try for the Walmart card too......I should really be in the gardenSmiley Sad....approved for $600Smiley Very Happy  Now off to the garden I go for real this time lol!

Congrats.gif

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.