Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Store Card CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Prime Store Card CLI

Thanks to you guys I got my first increase. I first requested an increase online and got denied. Then I called and requested an extra $3500 and got approved. Started with $1200. Going to try and this with my care credit card too.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Store Card CLI

ask for $10k and take counter... if you don't get counter, good chance more was available.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called back and asked for 10k and they countered with total limit of 6k. Thanks for the advice. Care Credit next. I’m think if should request an increase with PayPal Extras since there synchrony too. I just got approved on Friday for $700.
Message 3 of 9
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the (two) CLIs!

Message 4 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Yes you sure should!
Message 5 of 9
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

wrote:

ask for $10k and take counter... if you don't get counter, good chance more was available.

I’m going for it when the time comes!!

Message 6 of 9
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

wrote:
Thanks to you guys I got my first increase. I first requested an increase online and got denied. Then I called and requested an extra $3500 and got approved. Started with $1200. Going to try and this with my care credit card too.

Nice! 6k!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called Care Credit and asked for 10k and they countered with 6K. That’s good enough for me considering I never used the card. So that’s 12K in increases in 1 day. That should boost my scores.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry that’s $7800 in increases.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.