Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Store Card Approval

Woke up this morning and on my way to work I decided to apply for the Amazon Store Card on my amazon app. By my surprise I was approved for $1200. Seemed like a good deal with $40 gift card, no interest deals and 5 percent back. And a couple of days ago I upgraded my cap 1 platinum to QS. Slowly my credit is getting better 😁

EQ 636 TU 658 EX 635
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card Approval

Congrats!!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations...Hope you enjoy your new card.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Sit back and watch that card grow like a weed. I went from 600 to 10k in 95 days!!
Message 4 of 13
PoorPeatree
Valued Member

Congrats! I love my Amazon card for the 5%!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats any idea who they pulled from ?
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP: Congrats on your approval! 

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats. Sit back and watch that card grow like a weed. I went from 600 to 10k in 95 days!!

Wow! That's a huge CLI! Did you request the CLI's or was it automatically given to you?

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

When did you first start requesting for CLI with the card.  I got mine recently with the same limit.  I'm not sure when I can start asking for CLI. 

Thank you in advance.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rebuildisaPITA 90+ days was the magic number for me. You can request anytime and it should only be a SP on TU.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous 90+ days was the magic number for me. You can request anytime and it should only be a SP on TU.

Thank you for the quick response.  I will wait couple more months before I start requesting CLI.  Still can't believe you got that much CLI with all your Synchrony accounts. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.