Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon Store Card CLI

I think Sync is messing with me. I asked for $5K on Friday and got shot down flat. Asked for $3K today and went from $2,200 to $3K.

Tried to double dip online and no dice.

Still no love on PayPal either.

I guess I'll ask for $4K in September - I seem to be on a 3 month CLI track with this card.

Its a small increase but seeing how they just issued me a new $5K card on Friday and the fact that this makes $18,800 of credit added since Friday and also the fact that I added this card with a 652 TU FICO 8 in December at $1,800 I am counting it as a big win. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amazon Store Card CLI

"I think Sync is messing with me." well Ya,Smiley Very Happy

Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratz...you're def having a good week!!!

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're on a roll! Congrats on yet another CLI 😄

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Its funny, the Amazon card is the card I use the most and yet its the hardest for me to get up to the $5K level I want it at 😅

Message 5 of 18
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

Its funny, the Amazon card is the card I use the most and yet its the hardest for me to get up to the $5K level I want it at 😅

Sounds like its a good thing Synch is keeping the Amazon a bit lower... too many tempting goodies!  Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on a great week for you!

Message 6 of 18
MisterWives
Regular Contributor

That's surprising I was able to go from 2k -> 5k then decided what the hell double dip similar to what you did and tried 10k and they approved it to my surprise. Then I tried for 20k and they were like hell no you're trying too much. This was after gardening if that's the right term where I basically did not apply for anything for a few months. Congrats on your CLI i'd say just let it sit for some time before requesting again.

Wants: PenFed Pathfinder Rewards(4x pts travel), PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature (5pts Gas, 3pts Restaurants and Grocery), U.S. Bank Cash+ (5% Categories), Chase Freedom Flex (5% Rotating Categories, 5% Travel, 3% Restaurants)
Message 7 of 18
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  my friend on your Amazon Store Card CLI, you are on a Very Successful TCL Increase Project!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duke_Nukem wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

Sounds like its a good thing Synch is keeping the Amazon a bit lower... too many tempting goodies!  Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on a great week for you!

I mean I guess I can agree with this lol. 

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MisterWives wrote:

That's surprising I was able to go from 2k -> 5k then decided what the hell double dip similar to what you did and tried 10k and they approved it to my surprise. Then I tried for 20k and they were like hell no you're trying too much. This was after gardening if that's the right term where I basically did not apply for anything for a few months. Congrats on your CLI i'd say just let it sit for some time before requesting again.

Well I’m a low income earner and my Sync approvals went $1800 Amazon in December, $8K PayPal in January, $400 Amazon CLI in March, $5K B&H card Friday, $800 CLI today. The only lender that has more exposure with me is Capital One at 99.7% and I’ve got a 5 year relationship with them propping that one up. Sync is now second in line at 87.4% so I understand why things grow slowly. 

I may let my PayPal card go though and start using my Cash Magnet so if I decide to do that I’m going to call Credit Solutions and see if they can either move the limit to my Amazon card or increase my Amazon to $10K. 

I am fine with it either way, I just find it funny they shot me down flat on Friday for $5K but gave me the $3K I asked for today. 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.