Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card and Its CLI

tag
mrinal
New Contributor

Amazon Store Card and Its CLI

I applied for amazon store card seveal times and each time I was denied credit showing "too many recent inquiries". I was denied in September the last time. In the last two months, I have had around 10 inquiries addred to my credit report.

But, on November 13, 2017, Synchrony approved my application for 1900. Wow! A good amount. It would grow. I received 40 dollars as a promotional offer.

Have a look at the data below:

11/13/2017--1900(Opening credit line)

4/10/2018--4000(Manual cli)

4/17/2018--6000(Manual cli)

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card

That's good news...C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!
Message 2 of 11
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Congrats!  This will grow quickly!

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 3 of 11
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Congrats, Just in time for the holidays

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and right in time for the holidays. Dv

Message 5 of 11
mrinal
New Contributor

yes. I am so happy.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.. Yeah,  Synch can be weird at times.  As Synch and I have a love hate relationship.. One month they love me, the next they don't. lol.. 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I was approved for the prime card for $1200 a couple of days ago. Was surprised because I burned Synchrony Bank a few years back. They report to your credit report very quickly as it’s showing on my EQ and EX in just two days with the $20 I spent on the card already.
Message 8 of 11
mrinal
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats!! I was approved for the prime card for $1200 a couple of days ago. Was surprised because I burned Synchrony Bank a few years back. They report to your credit report very quickly as it’s showing on my EQ and EX in just two days with the $20 I spent on the card already.

Yes, they reported mine just after two days. I had been cherishing for this card for long. I think it is one the best store cards because of Amazon.

Message 9 of 11
MacRoadie
Contributor

Just approved for Amazon Prime Store Card, opening CL of $1,300.00

FICO 8 (7/24/19) EX: 682, EQ: 701, TU: 700

FICO 8 (10/14/19) EX: 710, EQ: 711, TU: 709
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.