Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Express Schwab Investor Card® $25,000

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

American Express Schwab Investor Card® $25,000

Soooo, it's been a while since I posted any approvals.  As the year starts winding down with CC applications, this was one of the last few (personal CCs) for 2018 Smiley Tongue  I'm considering the CS Platinum next year...maybe?  I have opened too many AmEx CCs this year so I'll be chilling for a while to avoid being under the microscope Smiley Wink   As a DP, this is my 5th AmEx revolver.

And, in the same footsteps like @CreditCuriosity, I can't seem to garden Smiley Very Happy  (don't try this at home kids!).   As always, thanks for everyone's contributions that make this such a great forum!

CS AX Approval.jpg

CS AX Approval 2.jpg

CS AX Approval CMA.jpg

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: American Express Schwab Investor Card® $25,000

Congrats FinStar, amazing SL.  That's a great looking card as well.

Message 2 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice Fin! Congrats! 

Message 3 of 40
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!  Nice limit and for Amex APR as well Smiley Happy.  So have you always had a Schwab account or just recently open on?  I am on the fence about opening one for various reasons but my fidelity account does alot of the same things being fee free ATM here and oversees, etc..  

Enjoy the new card and if i was to ever get another platinum card it would be a schwab one due to the possible 1.25% MR cashout if needed ever.

Guess I never knew of this card so basically the magnet version prior to magnet being around being a 1.5% card?  

Enjoy it none-the-less, be curious what other rabbits you pull out of the hat as the year wraps up

Message 4 of 40
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Cred4All wrote:

Congrats FinStar, amazing SL.  That's a great looking card as well.

Thank you Cred4All!

Message 5 of 40
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice Fin! Congrats! 

Thanks JAG73 Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 40
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats!  Nice limit and for Amex APR as well Smiley Happy.  So have you always had a Schwab account or just recently open on?  I am on the fence about opening one for various reasons but my fidelity account does alot of the same things being fee free ATM here and oversees, etc..  

Enjoy the new card and if i was to ever get another platinum card it would be a schwab one due to the possible 1.25% MR cashout if needed ever.

Guess I never knew of this card so basically the magnet version prior to magnet being around being a 1.5% card?  

Enjoy it none-the-less, be curious what other rabbits you pull out of the hat as the year wraps up

Thanks CC! Smiley Very Happy

I joined Schwab not long ago since I'm already with Merrill and Fidelity as well.  I suppose Schwab would be a good (MR cashout) option if you decided to nab the Platinum which is why I skipped going with Ameriprise.  And, yup pretty much similar to the Cash Magnet as far as 1.5% CB (sadly, both have FTFs).

Message 7 of 40
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Nicely done!  Not a bad way to wrap up the year.

Message 8 of 40
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats Fin!

There is something about the broker partner cards that appeal to me!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 40
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats!
Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.