Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 4506-T CLI review and APPROVED!!

tag
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Amex 4506-T CLI review and APPROVED!!

About 3-4 weeks ago requested a CLI for my Amex ED card which I received 7/8/16. Wanted to match my Amex BCE CL of $25K as I was only approved for $10K.

Put in a request for $24,500.00 and was hit with a request for my last two returns, filled out form online and waited.

Checked today and they approved the full amount!!!

Total exposure to Amex now with revolvers is $59,500.00  (Both my Plat and PRG are $0.00 right now)

BCE $25K with a $2300.00 balance on there now

ED $24.5 with a $2200.00 balance on there now

Delta Gold $10K with a $995.00 balance on there now

Should I pull the trigger and ask for a CLI on my Delta or will that initiate a new 4506-T or FR? Thoughts anyone? TIA!

Amex2.JPG

Amex1.JPG

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Re: Amex 4506-T CLI review and APPROVED!!

Congratulations!!!

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 2 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!  Some nice exposure with Amex!

Message 3 of 14
ddemari
Super Contributor

very nice, job well done! enjoy!

Message 4 of 14
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Thanks all!!

Anyone know if asking for an increase on the Delta Gold would initiate a new 4506-T or FR?  Or is it even a good idea given I just got one on the ED and my current exposure? Thanks in advance for any input, greatly appreciated!

Message 5 of 14
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Congratz! By the way, you might want to edit the last 5 digits of the account numbers.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that's alot of great exposure with Amex! Do you actually use all the cards year round?
Message 7 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@merlinflex wrote:

Thanks all!!

Anyone know if asking for an increase on the Delta Gold would initiate a new 4506-T or FR?  Or is it even a good idea given I just got one on the ED and my current exposure? Thanks in advance for any input, greatly appreciated!

You have just recently provided your 4506-t to them.. With that said your income is pretty high as I recall, but since you just got one you must wait 6 months to try one on another amex card.

Message 8 of 14
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

@jace8602 wrote:

Congratz! By the way, you might want to edit the last 5 digits of the account numbers.

Done, thanks!

Message 9 of 14
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow that's alot of great exposure with Amex! Do you actually use all the cards year round?

I use the ED and BCE daily, actually the ED I use daily and my wife uses the BCE daily.  The Delta Gold not so much.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.