Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex BCE cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex BCE cli

wife got this card 65 days ago today starting limit was $1000 so i decided to try and do a 3x cli wasnt approved but they did double her limit to $2000 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex BCE cli

Better 2Xthen no X

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the increase! 2x is better than being denied and having to wait longer to ask again. I have a few questions for you if you dont mind me asking. How much spend did you guys put through the card? Do you pay your card off before the statement balance posts or did you let the balance post then pay it off? My BCE 61 days is coming up in a few weeks and i was wondering which ways work best to get that increase with Amex.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the CLI. And remember you can once again try for 3X CLI at the 181 day mark, hopefully by then you will be able to get it.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations on the increase! 2x is better than being denied and having to wait longer to ask again. I have a few questions for you if you dont mind me asking. How much spend did you guys put through the card? Do you pay your card off before the statement balance posts or did you let the balance post then pay it off? My BCE 61 days is coming up in a few weeks and i was wondering which ways work best to get that increase with Amex.

she put about 180 dollars of spend on the card and paid it in full by the due date hasnt used it since

Message 5 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Still a solid CLI- congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats om CLI
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.