Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree Complete - Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App Spree Complete - Approvals

After finally getting my credit reports in a good place and my scores decent 698TU 720EQ 730EX, I decided it was time to add some credit since I have no revolving accounts new or old on my reports. You may have read a couple of my other posts on what I got accepted for but this will sum it up as I am in a good place and will head to the garden. My next project will be helping my wife do the same. She is well on her the way. 

My app spree was from Mon July 18, 2016  - Friday July 22, 2016

Discover IT - approved - CLI = $2,500

Costco Citi Visa - approved - CLI = $5,500

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa - approved - CLI = $ 8,500

I went from 0 available revolving credit to $16,500 available revolving credit

Thanks to everyone here for sharing knowledge on credit repair, loans, and credit cards. It helped me immensely in my journey thus far. I now have one installement loan reporting under 9%, and 3 revolving accounts that I plan to keep at a low utilization. Hopefully this will optimize my credit for the best score gains as I head to the garden and let these mature before I continue my journey........watch out mortgage forums, I'll be lurking there in the future. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App Spree Complete - Approvals

Good job on that! Discover is a great card Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Nice App spree. Congrats

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! great coverage on these cards.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congrats!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! 

You will love Discover! 

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After finally getting my credit reports in a good place and my scores decent 698TU 720EQ 730EX, I decided it was time to add some credit since I have no revolving accounts new or old on my reports. You may have read a couple of my other posts on what I got accepted for but this will sum it up as I am in a good place and will head to the garden. My next project will be helping my wife do the same. She is well on her the way. 

My app spree was from Mon July 18, 2016  - Friday July 22, 2016

Discover IT - approved - CLI = $2,500

Costco Citi Visa - approved - CLI = $5,500

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa - approved - CLI = $ 8,500

I went from 0 available revolving credit to $16,500 available revolving credit

Thanks to everyone here for sharing knowledge on credit repair, loans, and credit cards. It helped me immensely in my journey thus far. I now have one installement loan reporting under 9%, and 3 revolving accounts that I plan to keep at a low utilization. Hopefully this will optimize my credit for the best score gains as I head to the garden and let these mature before I continue my journey........watch out mortgage forums, I'll be lurking there in the future. 

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Robot LOL

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Good cards and nice limits! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.