Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card approval

tag
ipmyf88
Valued Member

Apple Card approval

Hello everyone. Wanted to share my experience with Apple Card. I have been using the prequal link since the card came out and it would always come back with a limit of 3-4k, every single time, so I always refused it. Yesterday I tried again for the 100th time and it came back at 10k and the lowest APR that they are currently offering. Although it's still lower than all my other cards (except Discover), I was happy with the 10k and I decided to accept the offer. However, by the time I accepted my TU report was frozen again. The card shows in my Apple wallet and the physical card was shipped and will arrive in 2 days. I did not receive a HP on any of my reports as they were all frozen when I accepted the offer. Not sure what will happen with that so I guess will see.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card approval

Congratulations on your Apple Card approval!!

Message 2 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your 🍎 💳 Approval! 🥳🎉

Message 3 of 13
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Apple Card approval.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 4 of 13
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 5 of 13
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 6 of 13
Hex
Valued Contributor

I applied for the GM rewards card a few months ago which is also Goldman Sachs with the same soft pull followed by hard pull application process. When I applied my Transunion report was unlocked.  I did the preapproval and accepted their offer and I was approved for the card. About 4 hours later I re-locked my Transunion report. A few hours after that I was notified that they had attempted to hard pull Transunion but it was blocked. I still got the card and I still have the account. I think you'll still get your new Apple Card. Very nice to get a great card without a hard pull! Congratulations!

Message 7 of 13
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your 🍏 card! Very nice SL 🤑👍

Message 8 of 13
ipmyf88
Valued Member

@Hex wrote:

I applied for the GM rewards card a few months ago which is also Goldman Sachs with the same soft pull followed by hard pull application process. When I applied my Transunion report was unlocked.  I did the preapproval and accepted their offer and I was approved for the card. About 4 hours later I re-locked my Transunion report. A few hours after that I was notified that they had attempted to hard pull Transunion but it was blocked. I still got the card and I still have the account. I think you'll still get your new Apple Card. Very nice to get a great card without a hard pull! Congratulations!

Hey that would be an added bonus! So far so good and nobody reached out to say anything. It's been 3 days or so. 

Message 9 of 13
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Apple Card approval

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.