Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card

tag
jimmy2000
New Contributor

Apple Card

Apple Card is out now and I can actually talk about it lol

Approved for $5,000 starting limit, 24.24% APR with 40k income and 720 across the board at time of application.

Also, there is no hard pull on your credit unless you are approved AND you accept the terms of your offer.

And the titanium card is really cool.

Happy applying!!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
jwa77
Contributor

Re: Apple Card

I wonder how they are choosing who to invite early--I signed up the day it was announced as "notify me" and I've gotten no email.  Also, my wallet app doesn't pull up the new dialog box when hitting "ADD" ...hrm...

Message 2 of 18
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@jwa77 wrote:

I wonder how they are choosing who to invite early--I signed up the day it was announced as "notify me" and I've gotten no email.  Also, my wallet app doesn't pull up the new dialog box when hitting "ADD" ...hrm...

Also wondering if CR has to be unlocked/thawed to get the invite? 

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 3 of 18
jimmy2000
New Contributor

I've had the card for some time now, so I don't really know or care about who got invited

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow! Congrats! That's pretty awesome!

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just read through the what’s-up of the card. Pretty cool. I especially like that you basically get a full prequal/preapproval including APR and limit before a HP is done - wish all banks did that.
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just read through the what’s-up of the card. Pretty cool. I especially like that you basically get a full prequal/preapproval including APR and limit before a HP is done - wish all banks did that.

Right!!!

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m curious as to why my message was removed?

Message 8 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder to keep any posts as Friendly, Supportive and Respectful.  Any posts that do not conform to those guidelines will be edited or removed.

Message 9 of 18
Stribe
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

☝🏼 This is legit. 

5/25/2022

Amex BCE $17,4k | Apple Card $7k | Chase Amazon $11k | Chase Ink Cash Business $30,4k | Citi AAdvantage $7,5k | Citi Costco Business $15k | Discover It $15,4k | PayPal $15k | Synch Amazon $10k | Target RC MC $9k | US Bank Cash+ $3k
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.