Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card

Highlighted
New Contributor

Apple Card

Apple Card is out now and I can actually talk about it lol

Approved for $5,000 starting limit, 24.24% APR with 40k income and 720 across the board at time of application.

Also, there is no hard pull on your credit unless you are approved AND you accept the terms of your offer.

And the titanium card is really cool.

Happy applying!!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Apple Card

I wonder how they are choosing who to invite early--I signed up the day it was announced as "notify me" and I've gotten no email.  Also, my wallet app doesn't pull up the new dialog box when hitting "ADD" ...hrm...

Gardening since May of 2020

Message 2 of 18
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@jwa77 wrote:

I wonder how they are choosing who to invite early--I signed up the day it was announced as "notify me" and I've gotten no email.  Also, my wallet app doesn't pull up the new dialog box when hitting "ADD" ...hrm...

Also wondering if CR has to be unlocked/thawed to get the invite? 

BK7 dc in 01/2011 with FICO8 in the 500s

New cc TLs : 1/6 ; 1/12 ; 2/24
HPs EX 2 EQ 2 TU 1
AAoA 5y4m
UTIL 1% - 3%

$220K+ Total Limits

Message 3 of 18
Highlighted
New Contributor

I've had the card for some time now, so I don't really know or care about who got invited

Message 4 of 18
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Oh wow! Congrats! That's pretty awesome!

Late to the game but at least I'm getting started.

FICO 08 as of 2/7/20: EX – 712; EQ – 711; TU – 718 – still building
4/9/20: TU: 747 and EX: 730

New Cards:
Discover IT $12k (7/2019) CLI (4/2020): +2k
Uber VISA $7K (10/2019) --- whomp, whomp; SavorOne $10K (12/19) – P2
AMEX BCE $1K (10/2019) CLI (5/2020): +$2k (3x CLI yippee)

Biz Cards:
Chase Ink Business Cash (1/2020)

Back in the garden....

Goal cards:

1) Chase Ink Preferred (ads/shipping)
2) AMEX Blue Cash Preferred (hopefully I receive upgrade offer)
3) AMEX Blue Business Cash - Approved 6/1/20 (late game and after I’m done with Chase SUBs)
Maybe: US Bank Cash + VISA Signature Card (denied in 7/2019 with 2 inquiries) - maybe I'll try again for utilities and gym
Message 5 of 18
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Just read through the what’s-up of the card. Pretty cool. I especially like that you basically get a full prequal/preapproval including APR and limit before a HP is done - wish all banks did that.

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | PenFed PCR | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Sams MC | Firestone | Overstock | Kohl’s | 2017 Audi A6 Prestige S-Line

TCL $85,100| Agg. Util under 5%
Message 6 of 18
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@ImTheDevil wrote:
Just read through the what’s-up of the card. Pretty cool. I especially like that you basically get a full prequal/preapproval including APR and limit before a HP is done - wish all banks did that.

Right!!!

"Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash".
Message 7 of 18
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I’m curious as to why my message was removed?

Message 8 of 18
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder to keep any posts as Friendly, Supportive and Respectful.  Any posts that do not conform to those guidelines will be edited or removed.

Message 9 of 18
Highlighted
Contributor

@ImTheDevil wrote:

☝🏼 This is legit. 

1/27/2020

Amex BCE $17,4k | Apple Card $6,5k | Chase Amazon $5k | Chase Ink Cash Business $30,4k | Citi AAdvantage $5,4k | Citi Costco Business $10k | Discover It $15,4k | PayPal $9,6k | Synch Amazon $2,9k | Target RC MC $9k | US Bank Cash+ $1,5k | US Bank REI MC $11,5k | Uber $1,5k
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.