cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appliances Connection Approved with Shopping Cart Trick!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Appliances Connection Approved with Shopping Cart Trick!

@Anonymous wrote:

How long after you got the card thru SCT did you call back and ask for CLI?  I actually ordered something that day but haven't received my card yet and wondering if I might try to get a CLI.  Thanks in advance. 

You can try to smash the luv button when your card arrives and AFTER you've registered your new online account.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/The-Newest-SP-SCT-Alive-Again/td-p/5655276/page/40 

Message 21 of 28
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How long after you got the card thru SCT did you call back and ask for CLI?  I actually ordered something that day but haven't received my card yet and wondering if I might try to get a CLI.  Thanks in advance. 

You can try to smash the luv button when your card arrives and AFTER you've registered your new online account.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/The-Newest-SP-SCT-Alive-Again/td-p/5655276/page/40 

+1  Also to add this thread created by @Anonymous 

Here: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Comenity-CLI-HP-SP-Data-Points/m-p/5533312#M223902

You'll find others, like myself, that have done just that ^^^^^^.  Also, I have a fair warning on that thread probably a page or two towards the end where DS received a hp (ymmv) but I list some dp's that might explain why.  Good Luck and congrats!

eta: the hp was for ds's second cli request (a little bit of a new thing) but it wasn't for his initial cli request upon opening...I apologize.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 22 of 28
Sirus45

Can you post any DP's to help ?

Thanks.

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!  Congrats on the new card!  @Anonymous 

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous .  I was approved with the SCT on Christmas and called to request the CLI on the 28th.    

I've read on the forum where others have requested the CLI over the phone before receiving the physical card like I did as well as requesting another CLI once the card is received and activated.  Good luck with your cli!

Edit:  Approved for the card via SCT on the Christmas night.  Some CRAs report 12.25 and others report 12.26 for date of account opening.  Called back to request the CLI on 12.28.  Hope this helps!

Message 25 of 28
blazerein
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval with no HP!

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @blazerein !  Yass to the no HP!

@blazerein wrote:

Congrats on the approval with no HP!

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Sirus45 .  I'm in the rebuilding phase and my highest score at time of approval was Experian 646.  However, since this account was approved with the shopping cart trick, there was no hard pull to any credit reporting agencies.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.