cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for nfcu cli before third statement cut. Approved.

tag
nate0404
Valued Member

Applied for nfcu cli before third statement cut. Approved.

I hit the max button on the 7th, and as soon as i got the 24 hour message i realized that my third statement had no cut yet, oops. I did not call as i assumed it would be denied without a hard pull for account too new. I got an alert that they pulled eq. I woke up this morning,the 10th and my statement cut, and my cl had been increased from $2900 to $8700. I found it interesting that it was exactly 3x cli. My $200 bonus was also credited to my account, i was under the assumption that it took a while for the bonuses to post to the account.

Apped for the go rewards approved for $9400.

I am guessing if i had waited for my 3rd statement to cut before hitting the button i would have received a much larger increase,
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
nate0404
Valued Member

Re: Applied for nfcu cli before third statement cut. Approved.

Fico 9 700, income 165, in 3 months i ran 12k through it pif weekly
Message 2 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI and approvals that's awesome
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!

I know you said 3rd statement didn't cut yet, but are you past the 91 day mark?

Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats pretty good, you are putting ALOT of spend through it indeedSmiley Happy

Impressive you got a new card and a cli before 3rsd statement. I have a feeling you are going to sport 20k limits very soonSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 12
nate0404
Valued Member

Thanks ohsnap, i am certain i was passed 90 days when i apped, but two days short of 3rd statement
Message 6 of 12
nate0404
Valued Member

Average joe, i applied for the cli before the third statement and it went to review and was not approved until 3 days later, technically the day my statement cut. It was then that i apped for the second card with instant approval.

I was so hung up on the 90 day thing, i forgot about the 3rd statement.

I still cant believe that on jan 5th of this year I had a 495, 505, and no score. I couldnt have made this progress without the credit gurus on this forum. Thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge and experiences.
Message 7 of 12
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Congrats x 2!!

Message 8 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, it happens . Many forget about the 3 statements. Happened to me but it may have been the 90 days lol. I might give it another thought of another Navy card but im having too much fun watching my aaol rise, paint drying but fun nonethelessSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 12
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.