Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved For Belk Credit Card

tag
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

Approved For Belk Credit Card

I was only approved for $500. Can I request a higher credit line. Transunion score was only 633 at the time of inquiry. Also, does anyone know how I can tell if I have a Mastercard or just a store card? Didn’t know their was a difference until I started reading online. I don’t have the card yet and I applied in store, so I don’t have anymore information to go off. Thanks for any help!!!
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved For Belk Credit Card

The Belk® Rewards Mastercard® is accepted everywhere Mastercard is accepted. The Belk® Rewards Card is accepted only at Belk, either online or in store.

So which ever you got approved for, better credit will get you master card.
Message 2 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Grats!

Message 3 of 7
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your Belk Credit Card approval!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 4 of 7
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!  Your card will grow over time. You probably have the store card as I believe you have to have at least a 700 FICO score for the MC from other posts I've read.  When mine was approved, it was $300 and is now $5500.  I use for the flex pay all the time. 

Guyatthebeach

Message 5 of 7
jazzyvar84
Regular Contributor

Thank you for your response! What is flex pay, and how often can I ask for a cli?
Message 6 of 7
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Flex pay is plan where you get 90 days no interest to pay off purchases. I always wind up chargung a couple hundred everytime i'm in there, but I think the minimum purchase for flex pay $150.  I usually get an increase every 6 months, but it's a Synchrony account, you could hit the CLI button after your third statement.

Guyatthebeach

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.