Moderator Emerita

Re: Approved for Citi Simplicity!

Message 11 of 29
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Didn't know Citi pulled EQ....hmmmmm

well they did back in August here in NV...both EX and EQ and im sure they did the same this time. (im hoping only EQ though but doubt it).

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 12 of 29
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Well, I'm in the Garden but it's something to consider
Message 13 of 29
2011beginnings
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

Back to the garden!
PenFed AMEX: $5500 | AMEX BCE: $8300 | AMEX E: $5000 | BofA BBR: $5000 | Discover It: $6500 | CSP: $11500 | CF: $5500 | Citi DIVIDEND: $5700 | CITI TYP: $4600 | BofA CR: $7500 | CAP ONE Q: $3000 |

TU: 722 / EX: 763 / EQ: 735
Message 14 of 29
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!
But wth!!! Lol
Citi denied me with NO baddies, low util, and like 5 inqs. Haha
Those dirty tricks!
Oh well, congrats again!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 15 of 29
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats!!
But wth!!! Lol
Citi denied me with NO baddies, low util, and like 5 inqs. Haha
Those dirty tricks!
Oh well, congrats again!

I know huh? You got some great cards on your siggy young! Im sure Citi will eventually let you in...LOL. I am honestly still shocked at the approvals, especially from AMEX and now Citi. I knew i had a good shot wiith BofA cuz having a secured CC with them for 10 months. But i am in awe with AMEX (especially for a revolver) and Citi (with being conservative when you have past baddies). I am not going to push my luck so will stop now. I am going to ask for CLI on my amex once 61 days comes and thats about all the activity i will have in the next 6-8 months. (unless of course a SP CLI comes knocking on my door).

Message 16 of 29
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Boa is hard too!!
Oh, I got a Citi Diamond Preferred after a two month long battle of a recon!
Haha
Congrats again though and put a halt to any more apps while youre waiting to get your 3xcli!!
Yeah, sp clis are the way to go! I get them on the reg. keeps my credit high going haha! It is nice to have a bunch of credit built up though!
Good luck!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 17 of 29
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Boa is hard too!!
Oh, I got a Citi Diamond Preferred after a two month long battle of a recon!
Haha
Congrats again though and put a halt to any more apps while youre waiting to get your 3xcli!!
Yeah, sp clis are the way to go! I get them on the reg. keeps my credit high going haha! It is nice to have a bunch of credit built up though!
Good luck!

well at least you were able to get in. For some reason i felt like Chase would have denied me if i would have app'd with them instead of Citi and would have hate it to recon again...LOL. And i officially made my presence in the March garden thread so just going to put some itch lotion and relax.

Message 18 of 29
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Im in the garden tooo! Lol it'a not that bad as long as you can keep the sp clis rolling in!!!
Message 19 of 29
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Im in the garden tooo! Lol it'a not that bad as long as you can keep the sp clis rolling in!!!

Haha...+10000

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.