Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for US Bank Cash Plus

tag
Milano
New Contributor

Approved for US Bank Cash Plus

Honestly, I was speechless. I've lost track of my credit card situation and data points, but I was convinced it was a futile attempt at an approval. I've got some small balances for the first time in forever (taking advantage of some 0% APR intro offers) and I've had a few hits on my score due to 2 or 3 new(er) cards.

Our garbage service decided to tack on a 3 percent convience fee for payments via credit card this month, so I broke even on that with Venmo, but it pushed me to try willy-nilly to get the US Bank Cash+

I must have looked at 9 bank websites and reviewed their checking accounts and their offerings of the mostly-equal Elan credit card... I hemmed and I hawed and just said "Whatever - let's try US Bank again"

Astonished, I was approved.  Only for $5k but that doesn't concern me. Amex just upped me to 25k on one of their cards, and everything else is slowly but surely going up!

Thank you all for the amazing intel on these cards and sharing all your stories and DP's.  I appreciate this website so much for what it has helped my family and I achieve!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved for US Bank Cash Plus

Congrats on your US Bank Cash Plus. Very nice pickup! 🤑👍👍

Message 2 of 16
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Congrats, great addition to any lineup

Message 3 of 16
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 4 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Useful card to have in the fold. Congratulations on your US Bank Cash+!!

Message 5 of 16
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Congratulations enjoy your US bank visa creditcard Put lot of spend and make large payments the card will grow fast I recomend wating at least 10 months for your first request and then every 7 months after it should be a soft pull also the card reports the balance to cb on the last day of month US bank has been good to me I have 2 cards with total cl of 45K.

Message 6 of 16
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 7 of 16
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Don't forget to use it on their 5% categories!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 8 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on getting a very useful card from US Bank, treat it right it and it can grow quickly!!

Message 9 of 16
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your US Bank Cash+ approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.