Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB+T Bright O% YOLO

tag
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Re: BB+T Bright O% YOLO

@nuohlac wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!!! So how did you fall off your garden bench? 

Actually it was more of a slide (in slow-mo) than a fall...a proverbial SD safety net, tied to a little FOMO on a SP approval, wrapped with a "just in case", nudged by a who knows how long this thing might last, shoved by a YOLO, what WWMFICO do? 🤔 

Message 11 of 50
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval!

Thank you!!!

Message 12 of 50
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@CYBERSAM wrote:

Congrats! Nice going 🤑

Thank you!!!

Message 13 of 50
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your BB&T Bright approval and nice SL!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 14 of 50
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@CreditAggie wrote:

Congratulations on your BB&T Bright approval and nice SL!

Thank you so much!!!

Message 15 of 50
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

as I climb back up onto my garden bench and to try to sit very still for a significant length of time, fingers crossed. 

Whoa!  $15k.......I was wondering what the % rate would be.  Awesome! Awesome!  

(pssst, ya know you can sit on that marble bench for another 30 days or so and then fall onto another $15k cardSmiley Tongue )

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 16 of 50
GApeachy
Super Contributor

😂, @AllZero , not a chance, @UH_HUH holds the BB+T record and I tip my cap and raise my cup in awe and honor! 
Shout out to @GApeachy too from the BB+T SP train fan club! 

Toot! Toot!Smiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 17 of 50
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

WOW...15,000 reasons to fall off that marble garden bench.  Nice pick-up there.  Congrats on that shiny new card, awesome SL and APR!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 18 of 50
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Slinking in from Le Jardin, with an all to familiar late night tale as to how I fell off of my marble garden bench...

Reading in the forums that a 0% BT card can be handy for who knows what down the road, remembering that I had prequal for BB+T that I had taken in the name of science for @Wavester64  expiring by the end of May and also reading about several other very recent BB+T SP approvals, I decided that IF I needed a parachute during this pandemic, especially given that   businesses in many sectors, including mine are still shuttered indefinitely, why not grab a SP one instead of risking another HP for a possible denial? 

Couldn't sleep and decided, WTFICOYOLO, might as well app for  the BB+T before my prequal expires ---
APPROVED----15K-

0% for 15 mos, then 11.24%

9362B249-DD34-4005-BE8A-EA54F1FB5534.jpeg

Hopefully it won't be needed and I can SD it, but better to "have and not need, than to need and not have", especially in these indefinitely uncertain times.

P.S.- Now paging  @UncleB to the red courtesy ☎️  please, to ask nicely for help restoring my signature back to the seedling thing-y as I climb back up onto my garden bench and to try to sit very still for a significant length of time, fingers crossed. 

Look at you! Smiley Happy NICE MOVES! CONGRATS!

Thanks for tagging me too! One of these days I am going to beat BB&T Smiley LOL

Potential Future Cards
Message 19 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay, congratulations....fantastic sl !! 🎈🎊🎉

Message 20 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.