Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLI

tag
mystikal1
Established Contributor

BOA CLI

Opened my BOA during my Aug app spree. Starting CL 2K. Logged in today CLI was available, asked for 10K...Approved!

Wonder if I shouldve asked for more. Can I app for a new BOA card on the same pull?

Pulled TU 704 FICO, 11 INQ 20% UTL

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA CLI

Congrats!! You are lucky..they don't like me..haha

Message 2 of 12
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Thanks.... Disco hates me still at 800 after almost 2 years.

Message 3 of 12
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@mystikal1 wrote:

Thanks.... Disco hates me still at 800 after almost 2 years.

Congrats! You and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to BofA and Discover. BofA hates me, but Discover loves me!

Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just did that this week. Got tu pull 3 weeks ago to get a cli on my csrd I got last may and applied for another card 3 days ago fully expecting a exp pull.
Never got one,had to of used my tu pull from 3 weeks ago. I have Experian credit tracker service and would've gotten the message of hard pull immediately.
That said though if one report is iffy they wouldn't hesitate to pull another to see if it has different info then other report. Never know what the banks will do.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last month I did a CLI on my BOA 321 card, approved with a TU pull. Later that week I apped the Merrill card and was approved with no new hard pull. I've read about other people having the same result. I've also read about it not working. You never know...

Message 6 of 12
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Message 7 of 12
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!! Some people have had luck avoiding a second pull but I wouldn't expect it.
Message 8 of 12
chucky1234
Contributor

Congrats! That is my next card to get.
Message 9 of 12
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

For me, if you app on the same day, they use the same pull. Also, hit the cli button twice on same card before.  Never called them on it, though.

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.