Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Cash Rewards credit card APPROVAL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Cash Rewards credit card APPROVAL

Also, I have a Bank of America checking account. When I log onto my account online at times, it always shows me offers that are specific for me. Does that mean im prequalified for those credit cards they offer me? Or is it just a marketing ploy to get me to apply and get Another hard pull? LOL. Did they pull all three for your app? All 3 bureau hard hits? Cap One killed me w three solid hard hits. Ughhhh.
Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do I say to the back door? I’ve never called a back door. Does it help more? Do you know the number? Thanks.
Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066

This was posted a long time ago with reconsideration numbers. I think Capital One is on there!

As far as BOA I too bank with them, a checking account, and two savings. I just went with the offer that was "reccommened for me" but I have a feeling it was general. I have a 650 score accross TU, EQ, EX and BOA only pulled from Experian. I beleive they tried to also pull from TU but my credit profile was locked Smiley Wink and they couldn't.

I applied- got the "under reivew" called the 800 number- they verified my DOB, address, and put me on hold, then came back and said I was approved. I was offered the rate on the website with 0% for a year and $200 cash bonus. I then decided to try for a second card to transfer my cap one balance too and same sitiuation but it took 3 days to get approved because of a weekend.

Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much!!! Is the back door a number direct to the underwriting team or a different Dept?
Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

877-383-0120 is direct to BOA underwriting. The Capital One is on the link I sent I *think*?

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks so much!!! Is the back door a number direct to the underwriting team or a different Dept?

Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok ok. I see the numbers for back door. Thank you. When you received your two BoA cards did they use the same hard pull t approve them both or did they got you again? Who did the pull from too? Thanks.

Mark
Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same hard pull to approve both. Experian. Both with $3500 limits. I did the AmeriCard and the Cash Rewards.

I will be transferring capital one balance to Americard for $0 at 0% for 15 months.

Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey congrats I was just recently approve for BOA CASH CARD 3000 CL my first true credit card really excited. I also have a NFCU secures card with 500 CL had that for months. But I think i might be addicted to growing my credit score and getting Credit Cards lol
Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!!....keep up the great work and excellent DPs..........Smiley Happy

Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome! Congratulations! So far I have been very happy with BOA and their cash rewards.

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.