cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Premium Rewards Approval!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

BoA Premium Rewards Approval!!

Welp I made it a year gardening. Applied for the BoA Premium Rewards card today and was approved at 17000. My Cash Rewards was at 13500 and they reallocated a smidge of the CL to the new card. 2.8k worth moved over to approve the Premium Rewards which brings the Cash Rewards to 10700.

And with that, I believe my credit card journey is complete. I feel like Ive done a pretty good job of covering my spending categories with my current crop of cards. Feelin pretty good.

DPs pre app
Scores in the 780s across the board.

13.5 @ BoA
11 @ WF
9 @ Chase
26 @ Disco
2.5 @ Local CU(it's one of my oldest cards and it's the credit union through my employer so it sticks around)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Re: BoA Premium Rewards Approval!!

Well done and grats on the PR card Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 9

Congrats great card esp if you have money with them for their tiers.  Enjoy the bonus none the less as well

Message 3 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your BoA Premium Rewards approval! 

Message 4 of 9
Regular Contributor

Congratz on the CL

Michigan Schools & Gov't Credit Union Classic Visa Card | $3kDiscover Student Cash Back | $2300Capital One Savor Card v1 | $11k AUAmex 1.5% CB | $2kBest Buy Store Card | $3k

July 2018
Ford Credit Loan $199.26/month (3 yrs)
January 2019
Discover Cash it Card $500
Michigan Schools and Gov't CU Card $1,000
February 2019
Self Lender Loan (Closed July 2019)
May 2019
Discover CLI $1.2k
July 2019
Discover System CLI $600
Amex $2,000
Best Buy Store Card $3,000
October 2019
MSGCU CLI $2k

Eyes on Credit Cards
BoA Cash Rewards (with or without Student Verison)Gas Card with 5% Cashback w/ no AF2% Cashback EverythingDining & Entertainment Category Card
Message 5 of 9
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!! Thats a pretty sweet limit!!!

Current

Goal Cards

Message 6 of 9
Valued Member

Congrats!

Message 7 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the SL and approval, BoA baby!

Message 8 of 9
Super Contributor

Congrats on one year in Jail I mean Gardening.

and Congrats on your BoA ApprovalSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.