Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards Visa Signature Approval/UBS Update

tag
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

Re: BofA Cash Rewards Visa Signature Approval/UBS Update

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you with Merill Edge or ML? I'm curious as to whether thier branded cards are made differently aka Metal/thicker. Belated congrats on the approval and your legendary run with UBS lol.

To answer your question:  I'm a client (through my late father) & employee at Merrill, and while the card "stock" is no different, the most recent iteration of the card has the iconic Wall St. Bull with "Merrill Lynch" next to it on the back.  Prior to that, all the card info used to be on the back with BofA, the Bull & Merrill Lynch (along with the chip, obviously) showing on the front.

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Boa approval!

Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curious what ever happened with ubs? Did they close the card?

Message 33 of 36
Aim_High
Super Contributor

See these two thread links @Anonymous, first for the massive approval and later for the shutdown.  Quite the story.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/UBS-Visa-Infinite-20-Years-old-Crazy-Limit/m-p/5880780

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Unbelievable-UBS-Termination/td-p/6229640

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right I was just curious about any further update last update was card wasn't closed and never heard back

Message 35 of 36
Demented1
Established Contributor

Seriously impressive…great job @californiaboy935 on the MASSIVE SL! Smiley Wink

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.