cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bread Cashback American Express *UPDATE*

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Bread Cashback American Express INSTANT APPROVED!

Thanks @cashorcharge 

Message 21 of 63
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Bread AmEx Card arrived-Registered-Activated- Went to the Luv button. SP CLI $2.5K 

MARCH 3-2023.jpg

Message 22 of 63
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: Bread Cashback American Express *UPDATE*

Congrats on the approval!

Message 23 of 63
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval and the CLI!! I requested a CLI 2 months after activation, received $1k.  Still hasn't reported to any CRA after 4 months.  Almost like having a hidden tradeline.Smiley Very Happy

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 24 of 63
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@outofcredit wrote:

Congrats on the approval and the CLI!! I requested a CLI 2 months after activation, received $1k.  Still hasn't reported to any CRA after 4 months.  Almost like having a hidden tradeline.Smiley Very Happy

That's something alright. 4 months is quite a stretch without reporting too. 

Message 25 of 63
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 Congrats on your cli!!!!!

Message 26 of 63
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@IaBoy62 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 Congrats on your cli!!!!!

Congrats on your own increase for this card!

Message 27 of 63
LADave
Established Contributor

@outofcredit wrote:

Congrats on your CLI! They seem to be quite good at giving those for new cards. I hope you'll update this thread when you see the card on your credit reports. 

Message 28 of 63
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@LADave wrote:

@outofcredit wrote:

Congrats on your CLI! They seem to be quite good at giving those for new cards. I hope you'll update this thread when you see the card on your credit reports. 

Thanks @LADave 

Definitely will do so we can all see if they report around the same period or sooner/later for others.

Message 29 of 63
pip3man
Valued Contributor

I believe this card is a hidden tradeline. I got approved for mine back in August 2022 and 7 months later, it still hasn't reported to any credit bureau. I'll also say - for the first few months, I never activated or used the card because I was debating whether or not to keep the account. I finally used it for the first time 4 months after approval but yet it still didn't trigger credit reporting. Oh well congrats on the stellar approval and CLI.

Message 30 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.