Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP Approved.....Thin file

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP Approved.....Thin file

Hi all,

Just got approved for the Chase Sapphire with 5k limit. My oldest account is 8 months. I have a Cap one secured for $500 which is 8 months old, Cap one QS1 for $500.00 which is 2 months old and a Chase Freedom for $700 which is 1 month old. Also, I have a newly opened Chase checking with direct deposit. I'm surprised I got it but I want to share with you all since I've been learning for you all.

FICO 8

EX 707             EQ637           TU 719

Only 1 collection on EQ and a **bleep** load of inquiries

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP Approved.....Thin file

Good job!! Enjoy it.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gratz!

mind me asking about the kind of APR?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome for you!  The CSP was my third credit card.  Had a $1,500 Barclays MC, a $2,200 Chase Freedom and then the standard $5k CSP.  We went shopping at Lowes Home Improvement.  I was carrying my wallet in my hand.  We just happened to do a u-turn and go back down the same aisle a second time.  There was a credit card in the floor.  I said "look, there's a credit card in the floor.  And it's got my name on it".  Durn thing was so heavy it fell out of my wallet.  I began using rubber bands to hold my credit cards in my wallets.  Retail people don't know the difference between the CSP and the CSR.  Wait for the day when a digital readout on your credit cards displays your credit line and what you owe on it.  Right now, people will pay extreme yearly membership fees for presitge.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice congrats I would ditch the Cap One secured for sure!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.