Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP finally on my own

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP finally on my own

So ive been aiming for this card for a while... Made my wife apply and she got it no problem. Now my credit is not as stellar as hers so i waited and cleaned up my act. Now it was my turn i applied last week and after having to endure the 30 day message to then the 7-10 message via robo lady... finally got approved today 8K starting limit... i know it may not be much but im super thrilled that i was able to get this card...

all my scores are about 675-700 fico

util 40%

income 70K

aaoa 2.5 years

never been late no derogs paying down all my cards multiple times a month.

NOw i just have to get a AMEX SPG card and that will set up my honeymoon and i will be gardening until we end up buying a house in a couple years.

sorry i forgot Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSP finally on my own

Congrats OP! Feels great to finally get the card you've been wanting!
Message 2 of 12
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 3 of 12
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Super Congrats, this is by far my favorite card, and my go to card when overseas! 

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

decided to go gardening but still trying to figure out if i should apply for that spg card... thats the last piece of my puzzle... if i get that with the spg points im getting i will be having a 1 week honeymoon in hawaii for only 200 bucks 

Message 5 of 12
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP! That's a great card with a lot of benefits. 

Enjoy!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 6 of 12
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on the csp it's an awesome card!
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase approval. Your hard work and waiting paid off

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to you, Vwtub! $8K is an amazing SL, and one that I would be very proud of! Paying your cards multiple times during the month is good planning, and will knock down your overall utilization to a healthier percentage. Good luck if you decide to app for the Amex card! Smiley Happy P.S. Enjoy your Hawaiian honeymoon, too!

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.