Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Approval $22k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR Approval $22k

Just approved for the CSR today, $22.5k CL. HP instant approval

Getting married soon so I've been taking advantage of these SUBs in hopes to pay for a nice honeymoon trip.

Just barely went under the 5/24 with this card being #5, I was "already approved" for the CSP with a $13k limit but decided I'd try for the CSR since I would get the annual fee waived for being military. Was approved for the AMEX gold last month which is another reason I applied for the CSR now since I would be over the 5/24 rule once that account was reported (thank amex not reporting right away).

Scores are the time of approval, 786 EQ, 782 TU, 770 EX, $42k in available credit 1% utilization, 1 hp from June (amex plat).

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR Approval $22k

Wow, lots of Congrats to you!  Nice SL on the CSP as well!  Congratulations on your soon-to-be wedding and I hope you reach that honeymoon goal!

Message 2 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"Just approved for the CSR today, $22.5k CL. HP instant approval

Getting married soon so I've been taking advantage of these SUBs in hopes to pay for a nice honeymoon trip."

Message 3 of 19
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and the wedding! 😊

Message 5 of 19
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Excellent SL, congrats!

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 7 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Fantastic SL and congrats on your pending wedding Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 19
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the card and upcoming nuptials. Did your fiancé get the CSP? I thought you could only possess one Sapphire. Certainly only one SUB within 48 months.

Message 9 of 19
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Never mind! Reread the post. You had preapproval for CSP, but went for CSR. My bad, not enough coffee.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.