cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Approval $22k

sancheeeto

CSR Approval $22k

Just approved for the CSR today, $22.5k CL. HP instant approval

Getting married soon so I've been taking advantage of these SUBs in hopes to pay for a nice honeymoon trip.

Just barely went under the 5/24 with this card being #5, I was "already approved" for the CSP with a $13k limit but decided I'd try for the CSR since I would get the annual fee waived for being military. Was approved for the AMEX gold last month which is another reason I applied for the CSR now since I would be over the 5/24 rule once that account was reported (thank amex not reporting right away).

Scores are the time of approval, 786 EQ, 782 TU, 770 EX, $42k in available credit 1% utilization, 1 hp from June (amex plat).

src="https://i.imgur.com/NlHuXSF.png" title="Citi DC, 3.7k" height="40" width="60">
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Hasselfree
Valued Contributor

Re: CSR Approval $22k

Wow, lots of Congrats to you!  Nice SL on the CSP as well!  Congratulations on your soon-to-be wedding and I hope you reach that honeymoon goal!

"Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash".
Message 2 of 19
M_Smart007
Epic Contributor

"Just approved for the CSR today, $22.5k CL. HP instant approval

Getting married soon so I've been taking advantage of these SUBs in hopes to pay for a nice honeymoon trip."

Message 3 of 19
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 19
StartingStrong
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval and the wedding! 😊

Message 5 of 19
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Excellent SL, congrats!

Message 6 of 19
doinit1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!

American Express Business Gold(NPSL 10k) Chase CSP (25k) BofA CR Siggy (20.8k) BofA BBR (22.1k) Amex BCP(4.1k) Overstock (21.1K) Lowes (17K) NFCU CLOC (15K) NFCU VS Cash (15K) Care Credit (15k) J Crew( 11.9k)Venture WMC (10.25k) Amex Everyday (1k) Chase Slate (10k) Walmart MC(10k) BB Visa (10k) Discover(4.5k☝️) PayPal Cashback Mastercard (8k) Chase FU (7.4k) Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite (9.5K) Citi Double Cash (8.5k) Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card (6.5K) PenFed PCR (5K) PayPal Credit (4550)Discover (500✌️) Kohls (3k) Chase Freedom (1500)

Mortgage May 2017 - 2 auto loans (1 PenFed and 1 Navy) Aug 2018=98K
Gardening until June 2021

FICO 8 Scores EX 700 EQ 696 TU 703
AAOA 5.2yrs TCL=268,700
Message 7 of 19
gdale6

Fantastic SL and congrats on your pending wedding Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 19
blindambition
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the card and upcoming nuptials. Did your fiancé get the CSP? I thought you could only possess one Sapphire. Certainly only one SUB within 48 months.

Message 9 of 19
blindambition
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Never mind! Reread the post. You had preapproval for CSP, but went for CSR. My bad, not enough coffee.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.