Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Instant Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR Instant Approval!

I just applied online after getting my latest Experian score (747 F8) and was instantly approved at $17,000 @ 20.24%! Curious if anyone else that was approved saw anything about the 100k points after the initial offer page. I don't see anything about it in my UR panel either.

I think I will transfer my Slate limit and close that card and maybe some of the freedom card as well.

Going to be traveling to Thailand next month so all the benefits really help there!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR Instant Approval!

Congratulations on a very nice CSR approval and enjoy your trip to Thailand! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

I didn't have any words. I actually applied and was approved on the leaked link. Spent $4k in one week and sent a message. CS said that the bonus will post next statement. 

Message 3 of 12
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Congrats...enjoy the trip and the new card!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 4 of 12
NYFan63
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@I just applied online after getting my latest Experian score (747 F8) and was instantly approved at $17,000 @ 20.24%! Curious if anyone else that was approved saw anything about the 100k points after the initial offer page. I don't see anything about it in my UR panel either.

I think I will transfer my Slate limit and close that card and maybe some of the freedom card as well.

Going to be traveling to Thailand next month so all the benefits really help there!

Congrats!  May try to apply after the new year when by BK7 hits the 7 yr mark...

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like it's being Next Day Air'd to me already!

UPS Service:UPS Next Day Air Saver
Scheduled Delivery Date:Thursday, 09/29/2016
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like it's being Next Day Air'd to me already!

UPS Service:UPS Next Day Air Saver
Scheduled Delivery Date:Thursday, 09/29/2016

Nice! Congrats on the approval!! Safe travels!!

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!

Have a fun and safe trip!  Perfect timing on the CSR approval.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's here! Came in an envelope and it's metal!

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new SL! Enjoy and use it wisely.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.