Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR Instant Approval!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR Instant Approval!!!

Struggling to reply to this on my phone - yes I thought about this. I travel for work 40-60% and now more international destinations now. I’ll put all my work expenses on it, and I travel for personal once a month to every other month! Definitely will make use.
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gooooshhhh!!! I’ll go buy my lottery ticket since you are clearly so much more qualified and I truly am the luckiest person around!!! Smiley Wink
Message 22 of 25
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@greggyk2300

T O T A L L Y   A W E S O M E

APPROVAL AND SL!!!

WAY TO GO!!  Smiley LOL

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 23 of 25
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@sghosh5 “ … Hopefully you can justify the $450 yearly fee for the card. Do you travel a lot?”

Maybe, the better question is do you travel AT ALL or do you WANT to travel?

Actually, I did a cost-benefit analysis on the CSR and the nice thing about this card is that you DON’T have to travel a lot to justify the “$450” annual fee. 

You get $300 back on travel immediately reimbursed.  That is a broad category that includes hotels, airfare, rental cars, cruises, trains, taxis, tolls, and parking, among other things.   Almost anybody that does any travel at all can get this discount.  So, now we’re down to $150.

If you travel internationally at all or want to hurry through airport security, you can get reimbursed for Global Entry or TSA precheck which is worth up to $100 every 5 years, or an average of $20 per year.  Now we’re at $130.

Many credit card holders drive regularly, even if only around town, and many have roadside assistance plans paid with providers like AAA.  CSR includes 4 roadside assistance calls per year at up to $50 per call, a value worth an equivalent AAA plan of $50 per year.  Now the CSR annual fee is down to $80 if you cancel AAA. 

Do you have a card that pays 3% back on ALL your dining out and travel?  How about 4.5%?  CSR pays 3 points (3% cash equivalent UR points) on those categories with no caps.  But it also pays a 50% premium (bonus) if you redeem your UR points on your CSR card through the travel portal.  So you are effectively getting 4.5% when redeemed for travel. Reduce that fee further by whatever value this adds for you.

Do you have a card that pays 2.25% or more on EVERYTHING you buy?  Most people don’t.  But you can if you have the CSR.  Because if you also carry the Chase Freedom Unlimited (1.5% unlimited on everything with no AF) and roll your points over to the CSR card, they are worth the extra 50% also, so effectively 2.25% back when redeemed for travel on the CSR UR portal.  Reduce that fee further -again- by whatever value this adds for you.  *This concept also boosts the Chase Freedom 5% rotating categories to 7.5%. 

So now, you’re paying very little for a card that, when you DO use it for travel, has awesome travel benefits like PRIMARY rental car coverage, Priority Pass airport Lounge access, Trip Cancellation and delay insurance, Baggage loss and delay insurance, $1 Million Accidental Death and dismemberment coverage, and more.  You may already be paying separately for things like rental car coverage or trip insurance.  More savings. 

In my opinion, if you already carry the Sapphire Preferred, it wouldn’t be hard to justify the difference in AF of $55 ($150-95). 

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 24 of 25
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

@800FICOGoal wrote:

Welcome to the community and congratulations on your CSR approval!!!

Just curious why do you have so many AAdvantage cards as your goal lol?

Because Citi is still letting people churn those cards like candy lol

Citi closed all my cards due to churn/pay off in full or whatever the other reasons they had. It actually surprises me to see CHASE approves CSR for with lot lower income but it denies others who can really justify the $450 yearly fee...smh

I guess you just can't be happy for the OP; your comments just reek of envy but I'm sure you know what you need to do to get a CSR; and having the income is only one part of the equation.

I am happy with OP,  just pissed with Chase. 

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.