Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSR/MileagePlus Approvals with Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR/MileagePlus Approvals with Data Points

I had a target offer from Chase United when I got home from vacation, It was 70000 miles after spending 3k in 3 months and was set to expire 7-31.  I applied for it on July 29th and was instanly approved for 15k.  We fly United quite often here in TX.  I've always had my eye on the CSR as well and thought they would work well together but didnt think my scores were sufficient so I had planned on waiting a few months and then reevaluate.  I walked into my local Chase bank today (opened an account about 6 weeks ago) and made a deposit then talked to the banker who I normally talk with.  We went into his office and advised him that I was going to wait for the CSR app.  After a few moments I just decided to go ahead and apply thinking if there was an issue he could call the recon line for me.  Applied and was instantly approved for 21k with 50000 points after spending 4k in 3 months which I can do.  

Here are my scores and data points as of today per CCT:

EX 685 with 6 inquiries

TU 684 with 7 inquiries

EQ 717 with 4 inquiries

2 paid charge offs from Capital One that fall off in Jun 2018 and Mar 2019 respectively.  I also have one paid collection that is due to fall off Oct 2018.  Annual income of 115k with average age of accounts at 10.4 years and 4% UTI.  I never had a preapproval for ANY type of Chase card thru the website or in branch.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CSR/MileagePlus Approvals with Data Points

Congrats! I got my Chase United card a year ago as well since SFO is a Hub for United.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im assuming you are enjoying it?

Message 3 of 6
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

Message 5 of 6
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

2 solid cards!!  Congrats.

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.