Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI

tag
greent
Frequent Contributor

Cap One CLI

I got a 250 CLI. I'll take it I guess. . . I was hoping for about 1000. New limit is 750. I started at 300 with this card, it auto to 500 and I just requested a CLI so it went up to 750. Cap One hasn't been to generous with me.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI

@greent wrote:
I got a 250 CLI. I'll take it I guess. . . I was hoping for about 1000. New limit is 750. I started at 300 with this card, it auto to 500 and I just requested a CLI so it went up to 750. Cap One hasn't been to generous with me.

Congrsts. An approval is always better than a denial.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, greent, I'm glad you got at least the $250! Waiting for decent CLIs is like watching paint dry... Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

You'll get there...When your profile improves more, you'll get more! Hang in there, and an approval of any kind is still an approval! It means your doing something right! Congrats to you!Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your cli. I just learned that if they offer you any clis, take it. For 3 weeks they only offered me a paltry $150, which I declined. The next week I tried, and it was gone. So I now know never to decline any increases in the future.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.