Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI with only BT usage

tag
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Capital One CLI with only BT usage

November 1st was my six month date after my last CLI of $250. In fact I missed it by a couple of days because I was busy with Halloween traveling, friends visiting, and stuff going crazy at work. I jumped on their website Friday and I ended up with a $750 CLI, bringing my account to a weird $8,350 limit now.

The only usage this card has seen is a BT of $4,000 I did back in June, and have since paid down to $2,700. What's funny is now they're sending me more balance transfer offers, while I have the current promo going. I've gotten two since that original offer I took advantage of. I have until December to decide.

I currently have some money lent out to a friend via the no fee cash advance feature on my DCU card, and might just eat the Capital One BT fee to get it down to 0% if they don't pay me back by then.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI with only BT usage

Not particularly OCD but that CL number would make my eyebrow twitch lol. Congrats on the CLI!

Message 2 of 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

I'm way to OCD, that odd number would drive me crazy! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3 of 9
Starting_Over2013
Regular Contributor

My FNBO card was increased to $8,750 and it drove me crazy! I finally ended up asking for an increase to $10k lol

Congrats on your incr!! 

Current Scores: EX 780, EQ 779, TU 782
Starting Scores Aug 2013: EX 650, EQ 649, TU 596

Goal: 800 across the board!
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increase! 

Im a weirdo about limits too. I want xx-000 or xx-500. 

At one point my Discover was 10,300 and it just about drove me crazy or crazier than I already am 😂

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd kill for a credit limit of $11,235.96 so that way my "AZEO" limit is $1000 exactly.

Wonder how I can make that happen...  I'll all Capital One EO tomorrow and ask, lol.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your cli. Dv

Message 7 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Could be worse, could get those famous Sync limits like 737Smiley Wink yeah that was my sl on my Sams Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Could be worse, could get those famous Sync limits like 737Smiley Wink yeah that was my sl on my Sams Smiley Wink

That odd number would drive me insane, well more insane. Dv

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.