cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit Approval / Right on Time! When to push CLI button?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Care Credit Approval / Right on Time! When to push CLI button?

Congrats on your CLI !!!!

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. As far as CLI, YMMV. You can try as soon as you get the card. Credit solutions helps some and not others. But you can tap the love button as soon as you get the card.

SspW.gif

Message 12 of 23
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval

However, if your scores are current, I seriously doubt you will be successful. Wait til you scoes cross 620 minimum.  Synchrony cares about TU score.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 23
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Good timing indeed 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 14 of 23
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

I asked for $12,000 from $4,500, they said no to $12,000 but gave me a boost to $7,000.

Every little bit helps!

Would like to get LASEK someday maybe. 

Message 15 of 23
HindSight_20_20
Frequent Contributor

Hit the CLI button, no love. I will wait until a few payments are made, have the FICOs update to 620ish in a few months and try again.

Thanks everyone for the advise and help.

Goal Score: EX 700|TU 700|EQ700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

HiltonHonors AMEX 2K | Amazon Store CC $800 | Bed Bath & Beyond 2K | Lowes CC 11K | Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $300 | Cap 1 Savor 1K |Citi Secured $200 | Target $500 | Kohl's $1K | Truist Cashback 4.5K | Penfed Power Cash Back 3.5K |Apple Pay CC 3K | Venmo Sig Visa 7.5K | SECU 13.5K | Bragg Mutual FCU 10K | Best Buy Citi Visa $2.5K | DiscoverIT CB 11.5K
Message 16 of 23
Vu
Frequent Contributor

FWIW,

I opened CareCredit back in November with a 1K SL.  As a few days ago, my CLI request is a no go.  My current score with TU is 698 and the score does show up online in my CareCredit online account.

BUT, the system that approving the CLI still using the original score that I approved with when applied for the account, which was at 603.  And it is still showing 603 as the reason for denial of CLI.

I called and spoke to Credit Solutions and they offered no explanation or any help. No one at Synchrony can explain to me why the system still using the score that is 5 months old.

Message 17 of 23
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

698 seems sufficient enough.

They increased me with just around a 659 from $4500 to $7000 and I have only used them once for $15 worth of health and beauty at walmart. 

Message 18 of 23
Vu
Frequent Contributor

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

698 seems sufficient enough.

They increased me with just around a 659 from $4500 to $7000 and I have only used them once for $15 worth of health and beauty at walmart. 

The thing is they would not use my recent score.  They stick with the score that is 5 months old and keep on declining my CLI.

Message 19 of 23
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Oh so they're using the 603 then. 

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.