cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit

Anonymous
Not applicable

CareCredit

Well I am finally going in to get dental work done. Asked for $10K because IV sedation isn’t cheap.71BE2EFE-74AE-4967-A713-1DA00E110F46.jpeg

 

HP EQ and TU, $18K income  

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51
Hasselfree
Valued Contributor

Re: CareCredit

Congrats on the CareCredit approval and getting that 10k SL.  Sorry for needing the dental work.




"Your ego is writing checks your body can't cash".
Message 2 of 52
AverageJoesCredit
Mega Contributor

Re: CareCredit

Congrats @Anonymous. I need to get Invisalign one day too so this would be needed but im just too poorSmiley Sad. Enjoy that nice limitSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CareCredit


@Hasselfree wrote:

Congrats on the CareCredit approval and getting that 10k SL.  Sorry for needing the dental work.


Thanks!

 

I am totally not looking forward to it. Panic disorder plus oral surgeon does not equal a fun time. Going to get all 4 wisdoms and all four bottom molars pulled. 😔 

Message 4 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CareCredit


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats @Anonymous. I need to get Invisalign one day too so this would be needed but im just too poorSmiley Sad. Enjoy that nice limitSmiley Happy

Thank you sir!

 

Invisalign is $$$$$ from my understanding. 

 

Medicaid will cover my dentures I’ll have to get but they’ll only cover $1K of the rest of the work so I’m expecting to be on the hook for quite a bit. I’m not going to tell them I have CareCredit until we have discussed options though because I want them to think I’m not going to be able to finance a lot so we can work up instead of down on the cost scale. 

Message 5 of 52
Dinosaur
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CareCredit

@Anonymous I have a solution that won't cost as much for dental work (nonsense) so I won't go there! In truth, I have the same major need. Glad you got approved as it should help you spread big expenses.
Message 6 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CareCredit


@Dinosaur wrote:
@AnonymousI have a solution that won't cost as much for dental work (nonsense) so I won't go there! In truth, I have the same major need. Glad you got approved as it should help you spread big expenses.

I am going to an oral surgeon instead of going to a dentist first so I won’t have to deal with the “let’s try to save everything and charge you a fortune” nonsense. It’s going to be one option - rip them out and lets go over denture options. 

Message 7 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CareCredit

I just noticed they actually double pulled. EQ and TU. Updated the first post. 

Message 8 of 52
Dinosaur
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CareCredit

@Anonymoushad not thought of it that way? Glad were discussing as you gave me a back room option! Yes, it certainly is easy to spend $10K plus while they rebuild. Hate to still being on the hook for dental work while they lower my new teeth into the ground Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 52
sarge12
Senior Contributor

Re: CareCredit


@Anonymous wrote:

@Dinosaur wrote:
@AnonymousI have a solution that won't cost as much for dental work (nonsense) so I won't go there! In truth, I have the same major need. Glad you got approved as it should help you spread big expenses.

I am going to an oral surgeon instead of going to a dentist first so I won’t have to deal with the “let’s try to save everything and charge you a fortune” nonsense. It’s going to be one option - rip them out and lets go over denture options. 


I agree...there are many arguments for having them all pulled that I consider valid, and I would list a few, but it is almost noon and I need to go gum lunch.

TU fico08=845 07/19/21
EX fico08=826 07/28/21
EQ fico09=828 07/15/21
EX fico09=824 07/15/21
EQ fico bankcard08=862 07/15/21
TU Fico Bankcard 08=879 07/15/21
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 10 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.