Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Magnet data points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cash Magnet data points

So I gave in and applied for the Cash Magnet since the preapproval for it was gonna expire on the 18th 😁 Was approved for $5,300 with Amex fico8 at 723. Wish I could've waited for them to pull it again around the 25th and get the current score-740-but I'm good with the $5k+ limit and seems fair for my profile: 10 mo AAoA, 15 mo AoOA, 3 other CC with BCE highest limit at $12k and Cap1 lowest at $1,750, 2% util, no negatives.

Was told it'll be 3-5 business days and received an email within minutes with a reminder to set up the acct. Pretty excited! Quicksilver goes in the SD as soon as I get it, sorry Cap1... 😆

UPDATE: Just got an email it was shipped today and will arrive in 7-10 business days. Hmm... 3-5 days have turned into 7-10. I had called them yesterday and the CSR said "it's coming through regular mail so we don't have a tracking number"... In the meantime, they fedExd my DH a replacement card in less than 24h. Yes, I'm jelly! 😆
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Cash Magnet data points

Congrats! 5.3k is a good starting limit and as always, 61 days from the account opening and you can request 3x CLI so there's always that!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, solid SL.  Soon enough you could be at $15.9K. 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure?...I thought I had to wait 181 days since the last increase on my other Amex...🤔
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

You’re correct, if you already have an Amex card you’ve received a CLI on, you do have to wait 181 days before attempting another one.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and very nice SL

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! good sl. It'll grow to 5 digit cl eventuallySmiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! I’m also looking to SD my QS1. One day. One day. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.