Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon $9000.00 CLI

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Chase Amazon $9000.00 CLI

Excuse The lack of Sleep post.

When "UR" out of the Garden, might as well make every "MR". inch count!

It's for a Chase Amazon card   ..that I robbed ALL the SL except for $1K ..transferred CL to other Chase cards.

Been only using mostly for Amazon 5% back. a few $9.99 Gas swipes here and there for good measure.Smiley Tongue

PIF ever single month. Auto-Pay

I am a Chase Checking & Savings Customer.

This is a Request for CLI, So EX & EQ HP's, and I was ready for them. I am so far past LOL/24,

Honestly a crap shoot, was really braced for the depressing @Anonymous denial. (Poor PR GuySmiley Sad)

I only asked, as so I could transfer the SL to Another Chase card and make it 50K even   ..OCD #

Called Chase Late on 9-7-19 asked for CLI.

Gotta Incoming Call from serious UW Interrogation today.   .. Ask for a Chase CLI, be ready to answerSmiley Indifferent is all I can say!!!

Income?, Whats it for? and about 10 other questions HA!   ..not one word about LOL/24 inqs & Tons of new accounts.

Very Serious sounding Lady ..said; Thank you and you will have a decision in 2 hours.   .. Well I did, no email no notification,

absolutely nothing!   . Logged in and and seen the increase. Now I will move SL to other Chase Cards.

Sorry, Back to $1K for Amazon CCSmiley LOL

Some DP's ..(sorry no congrats screen shot, I did not get one)

Called Chase 9-7-19 for CLI    ..screen shot of EX HP

EX
Amount of New Credit
Latest Open Account 1 mo (Chevron Visa)
Inquiries in Last Year 13

Credit History Length | Fair
Average Age 2 yrs 6 mos

EQ
Average Account Age: 2 Years, 3 Months

Most Recent Account:
SYNCB/CHEVRON DC (Opened 08/30/2019)

Current Scores as of today, SadSmiley Sad   ..(CREDIT SEEKING BEHAVIOR)

although EX FICO 8 Bankcard and EQ FICO 9 much better

Opened Feb 2016, I Think $16.6 SL?

EQ

#@AnonymouschaseCreditCard Enthusiast

Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Amazon $9000.00 CLI

Grats on the CLI Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 50
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the CLI.. I have been tempted to call and get my CSR up to 50k, but with my credit seeking lately I will pass Smiley Happy.  Chase UW's arent the most fun to talk to have had many discussions over the years with them and they can last 30 mins to over an hour as they dont mess around amymore.  Glad it worked out for you and congrats

Message 3 of 50
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats El Cee !

My last denial was for a Chase Amazon card over two and a half years ago. Havnt applied for another Chase account since. Gun shy

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!!
Message 5 of 50
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Grats on the CLI.. I have been tempted to call and get my CSR up to 50k, but with my credit seeking lately I will pass Smiley Happy.  Chase UW's arent the most fun to talk to have had many discussions over the years with them and they can last 30 mins to over an hour as they dont mess around amymore.  Glad it worked out for you and congrats

My 1st time talking to Chase UW.    ..Just checked the call time on my cell phone   ..19 Minutes. guess I was lucky,

"as they dont mess around amymore."   ..you are NOT kidding.  ALL BUSINESS!!!

Message 7 of 50
JourneyStartsNow
New Contributor

Thanks for the very thorough data points.

BK7 Discharged 4/15. Back to square 1.
Message 8 of 50
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Grats and good work @M_Smart007 (The Agent) that is enough (with chase)... you are doing good be safe wish you good luck

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 9 of 50
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 10 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.