Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Amazon Approval

Congrats on approval and monster SL

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase approval! I burned Chase in 2013, hopefully, they will let me back in soon. 

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting back in with Chase, and that monster SL! I am anxiously waiting for December to try my luck at getting this card also. In the meantime, I just opened a Checking account with Chase, to start building some history with them. Hope it goes well. Congrats again on your success!

Message 13 of 19
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Monster approval!!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a terrific starting line! Way to go!

Message 15 of 19
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! To answer the part you're likely most concerned with; if you get a denial based on exposure in the future you can reallocate part of the Amazon lime to the new card in order to open it with little or no new exposure on Chases part.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 16 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

That's probably the biggest disparity from original sl to actual limit I've seen here. CongratsSmiley Happy
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  nice SL surpirse. 

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
That's probably the biggest disparity from original sl to actual limit I've seen here. CongratsSmiley Happy

Congrats!  It seems anyone that gets over 5K SL on this card sees 5K on the instant approval but then the actual limit can be higher, and in some cases, a lot higher.

25K is impressive though.  I got "only" $8500 when I applied for mine back in February and then I had it reduced since it was more than I could ever use.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.