Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Signature Instant Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon Signature Instant Approval

Hello everyone, happy Thursday.

Did my first app in over 3 years today for the Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card.

Some backstory here.

I'm a SAHM, applied online using household income. Instant approval for a $5k CL at 14.24%

RedactedAmazonChaseSignatureApproval.jpg

I also got a notice that they did a HP on Experian, instantly knocking me from 820 to 817.

It's my understanding that it's not worth doing a starting CL recon with Chase, especially when you do not have a history with them.

Is that correct?  My plan would be to use the card for our pre-existing Subscribe and Save order, PIF every month and then try to recon in January or February of 2021. Does that sound reasonable?

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Amazon Signature Instant Approval

Congrats on your approval!

One thing about this card is the initial approval will only show a max of $5000 for the SL, but your actual limit may be higher.  You'll find out when you receive the card and log into Chase's website.  If you had a Chase account already you can log in now and see it.

SL recon with Chase usually entails another hard pull.

Message 2 of 28
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval!! A recon on limit will result in additional HP... one, possibly two.

Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blindambition & @Anonymous -

Ah, thanks for that info!  Not interested in another hard pull in case I decide to go for another to round out this spree.

I can be patient and wait to see where I really landed.

Message 4 of 28
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your new card!  

Message 5 of 28
FlaDude
Established Contributor

Congrats on the new card!

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 7 of 28
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 8 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats..  A good chance it could be higher than 5k SL.. That is the highest they show on approval screen for security reasons i suspect.   If you have another chase account can login and see if it was approved for more or call good chance you got higher than 5k with your stats.

Message 9 of 28
sxa001
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the approval! With your score I expect your limit will actually be higher once you get the card.  Happy Shopping! 

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.