Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Auto CLI

tag
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Chase Freedom Auto CLI

Well, Chase has done the unthinkable on my account. They gave me an auto CLI of $1,000 ($2500 -->$3500). My Freedom as been at $2500 for over 8 years. Started with $2000 (WaMu) and took a HP for $500 back in 2009. I recently paid it in full and started using it like crazy for Uber and UberEats. Chase then started sending me emails to update my income, and mailers for balance transfer offers. Without my knowledge, they increased my limit over a month ago. Perhaps we can now mend our terrible relationship. I didn't like them, and they sure as heck didn't like me! LOL
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Auto CLI

Congrats on your Chase autoSmiley Happy Looks like a nice 2017 modelSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Uniqua wrote:
Well, Chase has done the unthinkable on my account. They gave me an auto CLI of $1,000 ($2500 -->$3500). My Freedom as been at $2500 for over 8 years. Started with $2000 (WaMu) and took a HP for $500 back in 2009. I recently paid it in full and started using it like crazy for Uber and UberEats. Chase then started sending me emails to update my income, and mailers for balance transfer offers. Without my knowledge, they increased my limit over a month ago. Perhaps we can now mend our terrible relationship. I didn't like them, and they sure as heck didn't like me! LOL

LOL!  8 years? Here I was whining that I received noting on my Freedom for  4 years! Congrats on the CLI

Message 3 of 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I wish they would just throw a small bone this way. Even 1K would suit but they are gone dark for CLI's for me like that to punish me into another app and im just all apped out for awhile. Smiley Sad

Congrats! though on getting a Chase Boost on your own Freedom Card. I do like mine, a lot Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.