cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

@Anonymous wrote:

Finstar, congrats on the fantastic approvals !!! Like always, you come with full of surprises, but I think you skip one here Smiley Wink, where is the Citi approval Smiley Very Happy

Ah yes... I knew I'd forget one LOL.  So, the AAdvantage MC was from January (2nd one in the series of AA miles within 60 days) so that one netted 60K + the prior one from November... now I'm stuck with two WEMCs Smiley Very Happy  plus a Citi AA AmEx from 4 years ago.  Once I get all the ducks in a row I'll combine them all (don't want to spook them since the paint is still fresh on the wall Smiley Tongue).  I might do the AA Executive one (maybe in the Fall) to follow in yours and Irish's coattails!

Message 51 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Marriott Rewards® Premier Approval, 5/3 Cash Rewards + BBVA Auto-CLI & Others

@12njoy wrote:

Thank you 12njoy!!! Smiley Tongue

Message 52 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Holy crap FinStar your approval and CLI posts always leave me with my jaw on the floor. Wow 10k auto CLI on the NBA Amex is awesome. Nice to see that it can grow past 30k and I'm sure some others will be happy for that data point as well. 

Thank you for the kind words TA8088!!  Yes, I was quite surprise on the BBVA AmEx and had to do a double-take because I was thinking for sure after 12 months I was going to see whether $30K was the maximum or if there was wiggle room for more.  That being said, it appears they do auto-CLIs.  I just don't know what triggers them since this one was kind of an outlier for all of us... definitely a popular one about a year ago!

Hopefully others have positive outcomes with their CLIs!  Well, we can only hope Smiley Wink

Message 53 of 60
myjourney
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats FinStar on the approval and CLIs.  You must be approaching $2 million in limits by now Smiley Tongue

Thank you Irish!  Nah...not even close....yet.... J/K!  I'm staying put for a while and going to see about getting Ink in a couple years Smiley Wink

I hate to be the guy doing the nudging but 

Ummmm why wait it's only 1 pull maybe 2 

I see what you did there mj!  Now, I do have some wiggle room for another couple HPs buuuuut... I'm just wondering on how scrutinizing they might be on the business side given all the other Chase exposure that I have.  I did give it some thought since I just recently read TortoiseWins' Ink approval thread Smiley Wink

Not that I really think it will happen because the source was doctor credit and was first reported as changes would be in the middle of March for the 5/24 rule to be applied to business and co-branded cards ....well we're past that 

Then it spread like wildfires across the WWW on IMHO a non creditable source 

However if it were the case "better safe than sorry"

Yes TortiseWins went ahead with a startup business and scored big with no business history 

So you never know until you app

Not that I'm recommending it tho.....Lol

Hmmmm what do I do Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 54 of 60
myjourney
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats Finstar on a role like usual.. Grats on your recent successes!  I get to live my credit dreams through you Smiley Happy

Awwe you're awesome CC - thanks for the kind words!  Hey, since you're "sorta" roaming outside of the garden... you know... ahem... cough, cough 80,000... Smiley Tongue

Stuff is in the works Smiley Wink ... Notice spade is missing?  With that said, reports are refroozen this saturday and TU is already froozen

+1 spiil it or we'll get the hand tools out ....Lol

We have ways to make you talk

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 55 of 60
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats Finstar on a role like usual.. Grats on your recent successes!  I get to live my credit dreams through you Smiley Happy

Awwe you're awesome CC - thanks for the kind words!  Hey, since you're "sorta" roaming outside of the garden... you know... ahem... cough, cough 80,000... Smiley Tongue

Stuff is in the works Smiley Wink ... Notice spade is missing?  With that said, reports are refroozen this saturday and TU is already froozen

Well wanted to wait for cards to arrive.. So far approved for Ebates and PayPal MC wanted a few majors with Sync since they were untapped yet and have one other application out their once I find out results on it I will post.  Just trying to get a bit more diversification out with new lenders in my profile  Also as finstar stated I was kinda outta the garden anyways due to apt/cable/utilities hook ups at new place.  Made it close to 4 months but ya I can't leave until end of year for sure now. Figured I mise well take the hit with the other inquiries and knew what each was pulling although ebates pulled an Experian on me vs. TU a bit unexpected

Message 56 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Well wanted to wait for cards to arrive.. So far approved for Ebates and PayPal MC wanted a few majors with Sync since they were untapped yet and have one other application out their once I find out results on it I will post.  Just trying to get a bit more diversification out with new lenders in my profile  Also as finstar stated I was kinda outta the garden anyways due to apt/cable/utilities hook ups at new place.  Made it close to 4 months but ya I can leave until end of year for sure now. Figured I mise well take the hit with the other inquiries and knew what each was pulling although ebates pulled an Experian on me vs. TU a bit unexpected

Congrats on Ebates and PayPal MC!  Very great SYNCB choices indeed CC.  We can definitely wait on the results of the other surprise when the time is right Smiley Tongue

Message 57 of 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whoaaaa!!! Fantastic! FinStar, you the MAN!  Seriously, you are an inspiration. Thank you for posting.Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Whoaaaa!!! Fantastic! FinStar, you the MAN!  Seriously, you are an inspiration. Thank you for posting.Smiley Happy

Awwe - I appreciate your kind words Musiclover!  Smiley Happy  I am always glad to share these experiences and pay it forward.  Lots of great knowledge on MF!

Message 59 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats FinStar on the approval and CLIs.  You must be approaching $2 million in limits by now Smiley Tongue

Thank you Irish!  Nah...not even close....yet.... J/K!  I'm staying put for a while and going to see about getting Ink in a couple years Smiley Wink

I hate to be the guy doing the nudging but 

Ummmm why wait it's only 1 pull maybe 2 

I see what you did there mj!  Now, I do have some wiggle room for another couple HPs buuuuut... I'm just wondering on how scrutinizing they might be on the business side given all the other Chase exposure that I have.  I did give it some thought since I just recently read TortoiseWins' Ink approval thread Smiley Wink

Not that I really think it will happen because the source was doctor credit and was first reported as changes would be in the middle of March for the 5/24 rule to be applied to business and co-branded cards ....well we're past that 

Then it spread like wildfires across the WWW on IMHO a non creditable source 

However if it were the case "better safe than sorry"

Yes TortiseWins went ahead with a startup business and scored big with no business history 

So you never know until you app

Not that I'm recommending it tho.....Lol

Hmmmm what do I do Smiley LOL

Riiiight  LOL.   Thanks for your support and encouragement mj!  I am definitely giving it some serious thought Smiley Tongue

Message 60 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.