Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Starbucks Visa Approved!

tag
trant3
Established Contributor

Chase Starbucks Visa Approved!

OK, I said to myself I was going to get the card regardless of reward structure/etc and did today. I stop by Starbucks every morning thus do not mind having the card and some extra free drinks. Instantly approved for $10k, the card is available for immediate use in the starbucks app. The limit is more than I needed for the card, perhaps Ill start buying venti's rather than grandes. Im currently at 14/24.

Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $16.5k, Fidelity $23.5, FNBO $15k, US Bank Cash+ 15k, US Bank Alt. Reserve $16k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $15k, AAA $11.9k, Apple $8.5k, Citi Custom Cash $18k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $11k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $1k, Amex BCE $3k, AMEX Hilton Surpass $10k, Chase Freedom $41.5k, NFCU Plat $50k, NFCU Cash $30k, Discover IT $36.5k, Discover Miles $20k, BECU Visa $40k, Wells Fargo Active $11.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k, BoA AmeriCard $14k, BoA Cash $14k, Jovia FCU Visa $25k, Citi SYWM $1k
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Starbucks Visa Approved!

wrote:

OK, I said to myself I was going to get the card regardless of reward structure/etc and did today. I stop by Starbucks every morning thus do not mind having the card and some extra free drinks. Instantly approved for $10k, the card is available for immediate use in the starbucks app. The limit is more than I needed for the card, perhaps Ill start buying venti's rather than grandes. Im currently at 14/24.

and so it begins.....I believe youre the first one to be approved.  Congrats to you and apparently not under 5/24, and decent SL as well. Mind posting a few other stats for the community?? Scores, pull, etcc.

Message 2 of 30
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Yes OP, post some data points since Pizza is eager to apply! 😁

Congrats on the approval btw.
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Congrats.. Nice SL to

Message 4 of 30
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I didn't Starbucks had their own credit card Smiley Happy I spend over $200.00 a month at Starbucks lol I KNOW TO MUCH lol. But I love going there to hang out etc with the workers and with the regulars Smiley Happy

CONGRATS OP

Message 5 of 30
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

wrote:
Yes OP, post some data points since Pizza is eager to apply! 😁

Congrats on the approval btw.

Now Fin...I didnt say I was going to apply, besides Id have to recon it anyways, and  just not up to it, lol..Im saving myself for AMEX! lol. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 30
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Nice limit mate! I love Starbucks and I driking like a horse coffee lol.. unfortunatelly, chase was IIB. I work in a hospital and I am having Starbucks at least three times/week. 

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice SL. Congrats. You are the data point a few folks wanted to see (determine whether one could get this card after 5/24). Thanks for the DP.
Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. That’s a whole lot of coffee there. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 30
LCC_mk14
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the DP OP! And Congrats!

I am so intrigued by the whole structure/background of this card and am following out of curiosity, haha

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.