Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase csp approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase csp approval

Had the green check 2 weeks ago but I didn’t want to pull the trigger as I have added more accounts and my score has dipped back 650/640. Didn’t want chase to deny me and close my account that I previously opened with them.

Anywho,. I logged in a few days ago and didn’t see the check. BUT... Today it was back so I unlocked my report and went for broke. And bam! An instant approval of 5k .

Even though I wanted the southwest card. This one will do. As the sw card is so far away from approval since I have a billion inquiries and a thousand new accounts and I don’t think chase sends pre-approvals for that card!?

Dp newest account 2 months ago, 30-40 inq, 12-15 new accounts in the last year. Bank w/chase and dd, score 650/640ish
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CramEiko
Established Contributor

Re: Chase csp approval

@Anonymous wrote:
Had the green check 2 weeks ago but I didn’t want to pull the trigger as I have added more accounts and my score has dipped back 650/640. Didn’t want chase to deny me and close my account that I previously opened with them.

Anywho,. I logged in a few days ago and didn’t see the check. BUT... Today it was back so I unlocked my report and went for broke. And bam! An instant approval of 5k .

Even though I wanted the southwest card. This one will do. As the sw card is so far away from approval since I have a billion inquiries and a thousand new accounts and I don’t think chase sends pre-approvals for that card!?

Dp newest account 2 months ago, 30-40 inq, 12-15 new accounts in the last year. Bank w/chase and dd, score 650/640ish

Congrats. I hope you don't get any AR's or AA's with the numbers you posted in the past 12 mo.

Good Luck!

Updated Feb 2023:
Citi Double Cash: $26,300
Citi Costco: $33,800
PenFed Power Cash: $50,000
Chase Freedom Unlimited: $33,400
NFCU Cash Rewards: $29,000
BoA Unlimited Cash: $99,900
Wells Fargo Active Cash: $50,000
Citi AAdvantage Executive: $30,500
Wells Fargo Mortgage 30yr fixed 3.625%

Business Cards:
BoA Business Advantage Unlimited Cash: $8,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000
Chase Ink Business Unlimited: $75,000

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold | BoA Custom Cash | Lowes | Barclays Aviator Red
Message 2 of 5
marcforza1
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on getting the CSP card! BTW, when you log into your Chase account, where does the green check mark show up? That way, I can look for it around the summer to see if one shows up for the CSP for me. Took me well over a year to realized that I could have upgraded my Cap1 Platinum card a long time ago. So I don't want to miss any opportunities with this card. 

FICO 8 Scores 12/2017: EX-596; TU-604; EQ-591
Current: EX-648; TU-665; EQ-678
AAoA: 4.4 yrs
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!

SspW.gif

Message 4 of 5
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.