Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase sapphire preferred approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase sapphire preferred approval!

Of course! EX 759, EQ 755, TU 776. My SL is $5k hoping they will up me automatically after a few months. And this card will put me at 5/24  @AI_JMV 

Message 11 of 28
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your CSP!!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 12 of 28
blazerein
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 13 of 28
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

Woot woot!

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
Message 14 of 28
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A great card to have, grats on getting it Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 28
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Wonderful news for a great card :-)

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 16 of 28
SouthernCredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Chase seems to be opening up somewhat the last few weeks.

Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been on this board and watched YouTube videos.. I've been building my credit for a few years.  My Amex has been stuck at a $1500 limit for over 18 months.   A few months ago I had a payment returned (my mistake) but made it right the next day.  My discover is 15K, 2 Cap One cards @ 5K each and a Merrick Bank for $2.3K.

Ex: 758

Just got approved for my first real top tier card.. Chase Sapphire Preferred.  I did what the videos said and opened a checking account with them and waiting 2 months.  It was still a hard pull but the branch told me I was preapproved when none of the online tools would.  12.8K right off the bat!.. so excited.  This is replacing my Amex if Amex doesn't up my limit asap.

Message 18 of 28
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been on this board and watched YouTube videos.. I've been building my credit for a few years.  My Amex has been stuck at a $1500 limit for over 18 months.   A few months ago I had a payment returned (my mistake) but made it right the next day.  My discover is 15K, 2 Cap One cards @ 5K each and a Merrick Bank for $2.3K.

Ex: 758

Just got approved for my first real top tier card.. Chase Sapphire Preferred.  I did what the videos said and opened a checking account with them and waiting 2 months.  It was still a hard pull but the branch told me I was preapproved when none of the online tools would.  12.8K right off the bat!.. so excited.  This is replacing my Amex if Amex doesn't up my limit asap.

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.. 

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.