Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Double Cash Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Double Cash Approval!

Hello All,

I have recently been trying to build my credit as I am just 21 and starting out....

my progress so far is......

Capital One QS- $500SL

DCU- $1000SL

AMEX Everyday- $1000SL

Marvel Mastercard- $2000SL

Citi DC MC- $500 SL

So as shown above that has been my progress. My Citi was just approved as of today! I was really excited!! I was pre-qualified for a Chase Slate but, i was approved pending verification so I still don't know my Credit Line. My oldest account is about 8 months. My Fico scores are EQ 687 TU 728 EX 705 my utl is right now at 5% and I make 30K/yr. Do you guys think my cards will grow with good usage and payment history? Am I on the right track??

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Citi Double Cash Approval!

Super congrats!! You are doing an amazing job, especially at only 21. Your cards will definetly grow with time and good management. Youve got some great diversity. Just take your time , try to hold back a bit on apping now as you are really doing well. Lets these age a bit. Imagine where youll be in a couple years with good management of your cards , youll have a nice thick profile . Keep up the great work and again congratulationsSmiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Super congrats!! You are doing an amazing job, especially at only 21. Your cards will definetly grow with time and good management. Youve got some great diversity. Just take your time , try to hold back a bit on apping now as you are really doing well. Lets these age a bit. Imagine where youll be in a couple years with good management of your cards , youll have a nice thick profile . Keep up the great work and again congratulationsSmiley Happy Smiley Happy

+1 what AJC said! Congrats on a job well done! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success! Good job! Wish I had done what you were doing when I was 21!
Message 4 of 14
DaisyAdair
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on your success! Good job! Wish I had done what you were doing when I was 21!

Agreed! Smart choices,  OP. Well done! 

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on your success !! you have some nice cards in your wallet, take it easy and let them grow.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep up the good work.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All,

I have recently been trying to build my credit as I am just 21 and starting out....

Capital One QS- $500SL

DCU- $1000SL

AMEX Everyday- $1000SL

Citi DC MC- $500 SL

So as shown above that has been my progress. My Citi was just approved as of today! I was really excited!! I was pre-qualified for a Chase Slate but, i was approved pending verification so I still don't know my Credit Line. My oldest account is about 8 months. My Fico scores are EQ 687 TU 728 EX 705 my utl is right now at 5% and I make 30K/yr. Do you guys think my cards will grow with good usage and payment history? Am I on the right track??

Congrats on your approvals and welcome to the forum!!! IMHO, you're doing a good job. Now that you have cards spend time in the garden so your new accounts can age. Good luck!

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

What can I do to be better involved in the MyFico Community?? I Love this site as my auntie showed me it and is a "Frequent Contributor". Thanks All for Yalls works of wisdom!

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All,

Capital One QS- $500SL

DCU- $1000SL

AMEX Everyday- $1000SL

Citi DC MC- $500 SL

Congrats on your approvals and welcome to the forum!!! IMHO, you're doing a good job. Now that you have cards spend time in the garden so your new accounts can age. Good luck!

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What can I do to be better involved in the MyFico Community?? I Love this site as my auntie showed me it and is a "Frequent Contributor". Thanks All for Yalls works of wisdom!

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

Read and share your story.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.