Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Rewards + EDIT APPROVED

tag
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Rewards + EDIT APPROVED

Congrats on the approval. I'm sorry it wasn't higher. What's your utilization looking like? If it's high, it might partially account for the lower approval. Good luck if you recon!

Message 31 of 39
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

All my cards are PIF except for the Disco (hence the BT lol) The UTL on that one has been fairly high. At its highest it was around 55%

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 33 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats @pinkandgrey  Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 39
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

All my cards are PIF except for the Disco (hence the BT lol) The UTL on that one has been fairly high. At its highest it was around 55%

Thanks for the DP. Man, they are stingy! Well maybe a good BT with them will loosen their purse strings and grow. Plus it's a card you wanted! Enjoy 😊 

Message 35 of 39
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Your starting limit is fairly typical of Citi who, like others say, is not really known for amazing starting limits.

You can recon the limit (or at least, you could in the past; it's been awhile since I have seen anyone do it), but they will do another hard pull. Success is mixed as to how much of an increase you get, but I haven't heard of too many people taking the HP and getting zilch -- although I am sure it happens.

Message 36 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

Your starting limit is fairly typical of Citi who, like others say, is not really known for amazing starting limits.

You can recon the limit (or at least, you could in the past; it's been awhile since I have seen anyone do it), but they will do another hard pull. Success is mixed as to how much of an increase you get, but I haven't heard of too many people taking the HP and getting zilch -- although I am sure it happens.

I have and zilch but then again im average  and low income, er was lol,   but without alot of hps, its worth a shot.

@pinkandgrey  we finally got your siggy MFing againSmiley Wink

Message 37 of 39
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

I have and zilch but then again im average  and low income, er was lol,   but without alot of hps, its worth a shot.

@pinkandgrey  we finally got your siggy MFing againSmiley Wink

It'll go back down lol. Probably going to close the BCE. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 38 of 39
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.