cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens Bank Clear Value MC Approved sl 500$ :(

Valued Member

Citizens Bank Clear Value MC Approved sl 500$ :(

Anyone else apply for one of there cards does it grow fast , cli ext ?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Citizens Bank Clear Value MC Approved sl 500$ :(

Citizens is HP for everything for the most part... Though some folks on past cards have gotten an occasional Auto CLI....

Message 2 of 6
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!!!!

1-2019 / Fico 8 EX 794 , EQ 801 , TR 802
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 3 of 6
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Ummmm congrats?! I dunno if this might be giving you a pretty good idea of how some lenders are starting to look at your overall profile. From reading your other threads, was it 61 inquiries on a single CRA or overall?

Well, at least an approval, but nothing like BBVA 😁
Message 4 of 6
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Starting Scores FICO 8 (Feb '18):
EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545

Current Scores

Message 5 of 6
Valued Member

They pulled from a diffrent Credit report equifax with way less (inq) only 26 old not even recent so i think some lenders under writers or just dumb but i only app'd out of curiosity to see if i could do a balance transfer but i guess not 

the bbva will keep me in the garden for a while Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 6 of 6