Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cli From Quicksilver Cap One

tag
rebeme44
Established Member

Cli From Quicksilver Cap One

Oh yes on my way to the land of excellent emerged from chapter 7 in Sept  now i will will have exxxxxxxcellent credit  yeah it opens doors  for you Mod cut - please be mindful of MyFico Terms Of Service and Five things we don't talk about 

Remedios. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Cli From Quicksilver Cap One

Congratulations on your CLI

Message 2 of 8
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Huh!!, Where did the CLI fall in that thought?

Message 3 of 8
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

April 2024: Experian 769; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 4 of 8
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

@rebeme44  Would you mind providing any DPs that might be helpful to the group? How long have you had the card? What was the limit, and how much was your CLI? How much monthly spend have you typically put through the card? 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 5 of 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 8
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@rebeme44 wrote:

Oh yes on my way to the land of excellent emerged from chapter 7 in Sept  now i will will have exxxxxxxcellent credit  yeah it opens doors  for you Mod cut - please be mindful of MyFico Terms Of Service and Five things we don't talk about 

Remedios. 

If that was a Monty Burns Exxxxxxxxxxcelent

it was awesome lol!!

Congratulations on your success

and thanks for sharing your story.

Good luck with your rebuild also :-)

Cheers

Message 7 of 8
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@rebeme44 wrote:

Remedios. 

Congrats !!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.